Aleu And Joy

When Nurse Joy came over to the house and went inside, She immediately went upstairs and the moment She saw Aleu, She couldn't believe what She was seeing.

It's not even possible for a Ninetails to go into a aging regression state and then behave like a real baby Vulpix.

She asked Jasiri to leave the room, so She could try and help Aleu and Jasiri then immediately left Joy with Her.

Joy then looked at Aleu and She was shivering with fear and scared but then She spoke to Her:

"Vulpix...".

Joy said to Her:

"Aleu... no... Vulpix please come here 😢 please".

Joy spoke to Her like a Mother toned voice and then Aleu finally ran straight towards Her and then She just carefully looked at Joy like if She was Her Mother Nine.

Joy then stroked Aleu's fur softly and then She felt completely relaxed about Joy but then She grabbed a syringe 💉 and then She looked at Her Mum smiling at Joy but Joy had to put Her to sleep because Aleu can't stay like this at all.

Joy then stuck the syringe 💉 into the back of Aleu's neck and within seconds Aleu then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Joy then picked up Aleu and then She carried Her out of the room but when Jasiri saw Aleu She was sleeping and alive.

Joy asked them to help carry Aleu back to the Pokemon Centre and that was exactly what they all did for Her.