Aleu's Punishment

When Aleu and Nine returned to Jasiri's home and then She knocked onto the door and the moment the door opened up.

They both went inside the house but when Jasiri spoke to Aleu saying:

"Congratulations Aleu... you've made it out alive but... I'm disappointed what you HAVE DONE ALEU.

DON'T YOU EVEN REALISE THAT NOT ONLY YOU KILLED BUT...

You don't belong to Me or anyone here and I can't handle a Pokemon that kills humans... just go and get the hell out of My house Aleu and I mean right now."

Aleu then looked straight into Jasiri's eyes and said to Her:

"Jasiri what has gotten into you because I...".

Then Jasiri then immediately pointed out a gun right in front of Her face and the moment She pulled down the trigger...

She shot Aleu right between the eyes which then killed Her permanently but when Nine saw Aleu dead and not even moving at all.

She looked at Jasiri and said to Her:

"How could you Jasiri 😢, you killed Her... you murdered My daughter and...".

Jasiri said to Nine:

"GET OUT NINE OR ELSE YOUR NEXT!".

Nine then said nothing to Jasiri and then She just carefully picked up Aleu and putted Her onto Her own back and then ran straight towards the door and busted straight through it and when Her Mother saw Nine with Aleu dead on Her back.

She then went inside and then Jasiri was in deep trouble especially what Her Mother was going to do with Her.

But 😭 Nine continues to run straight towards the Pokemon Centre and the moment She saw Nurse Joy.

She saw Aleu and Nine asked Her to bring Her back.

But Nurse Joy said to Her that once Aleu's back from the dead, Nine was told to never return to Viridian City ever again.