Aleu And Nine 4

Aleu and Nine arrived at Jasiri's House and before She knocked on the door.

She looked at Her Mum saying:

"Mum about Jasiri, She can understand Me but I'm not quite sure if She going to understand you.

But whatever happens I'm going to take down the Viridian City Studios, a radio company that caused quite a lot of deaths and Myself having to be paralysed and I can't let a company that think they can do whatever they want.

You can try and stop Me but I'm capable enough to stand up for Myself despite Me being incontinent and I'm cursed to wear diapers for the rest of My life.

Either you help Me or get out of My way so I can finally finish off what I have started."

Nine then said to Her:

"Aleu I can't believe that you would actually attack Me but what happened to you ever since your accident with that truck you've got some desire for revenge.

Because they hurt you and now you're planning to hurt them back."

Aleu said to Her Mum Nine:

"Mum if you think I'm planning to kill humans, your mistaken because they may of done this to Me but the only thing I want is for these humans to be sent to jail...

But no doubt they ain't going to understand Me because I would understand them.

Further more if My time comes whatever you do don't come after Me, I've lost you once and I don't want to lose you again."

Aleu then ran off into the distance and then She stopped running for one moment and She found Her collar.

She then picked it up and then She reattached it around Her neck with Her name at the front which read Her name 'Aleu'.

Then She finally headed straight towards the Viridian City Studios Company's radio station and this time She's ready to take them out.