Aleu's Regression

Aleu then looked straight into Jasiri's eyes and said to Her:

"Vul... pix...".

Jasiri couldn't believe what Aleu had said to Her, its impossible because this cannot happen, especially that Aleu isn't behaving like Herself at all.

Then Aleu looked at Herself wearing a diaper but She felt completely confused about what happened to Herself.

She just doesn't know what She was seeing but Aleu wanted Her Mother but Jasiri knew that Her Mother was already dead and buried.

But Aleu cried😭 feeling like a real Vulpix but Jasiri had to find a way to bring Aleu back to the Pokemon Centre.

Jasiri's Mum said to Jasiri:

"Jasiri stay with Aleu and I'll call Nurse Joy because if She leaves the house She'll run off somewhere else."

So Jasiri's Mum then went straight down stairs and picked up the phone and dialled the Pokemon Centre.

But when Nurse Joy answered the phone She heard:

"Nurse Joy it's Aleu and She's somehow regressed and Her eyes become like a real Vulpix and She literally lost 3 of Her tails but She is still in Her Ninetails form.

To make things worse, there is no way that we can bring Her to the Pokemon Centre, She becoming a real Vulpix and She's behaving like a baby Vulpix crying out for Her real Mother.

Please get help especially if you could come over to our house."

Nurse Joy said to Her:

"I'm on My way to get Her."