Ninetails: Aleu Captured

Aleu carefully moved back from where the two humans were and Her Mother Nine explained to Her to run as fast as She can so that both of them don't get killed.

Aleu then slowly began to run away from the scene and then She heard a gun shot.

But Aleu felt terrified to return but She chose to return but when She returned back home She realised there was blood everywhere and then She looked carefully around until She stops in front of a body.

When She looked down at it She realised who She was starring at, Aleu tried to nudge Her Mother Nine but She didn't move at all.

Aleu then slowly began to cry over 😢 Her Mother's death 💔 and She felt completely heartbroken 💔.

Aleu then slowly layed down next to Her Mum and then She just cried silently but then suddenly She heard a gun clicking and it was pointing directly at Her.

But suddenly the little girl said:

"Daddy haven't you done enough, I can't believe that you killed Her Mother and now She's well heartbroken.

I wouldn't mind if I adopt Her and...".

Her father said:

"Jasiri this is a fully grown Ninetails and from the looks of Her She's dangerous."

Jasiri said:

"But She can't even speak a word, I think something has happened to Her, like some kind of accident.

And we need to know what happened to Her, She's going to be under My care but don't kill Her please.

I mean look at Her, She's traumatised and I think I know what to call Her.

Her name is Aleu and wait a second."

Aleu then slowly got up and hid behind Her for protection.

Then She looked at Jasiri and then She signed to Her...

'My name is Aleu and you Sir just killed My Mother, so get rid of the gun.'

Jasiri said to Him:

"I think I understand what She has said, She's saying that Her name is Aleu and She also said that you Daddy just killed Her Mother and She's asked you to get rid of the gun.

I believe Aleu was raised by Her Mum and taught Her how to sign language and from the looks of Her, She's understands every word that you and I are saying, isn't that right Aleu."

Aleu nodded replying 'yes'.

Then He said to Aleu:

"Aleu I'm sorry for killing your Mother and...".

Aleu then tried to growl at Him meaning that He shouldn't of killed Her in the first place.

Jasiri explained to Him:

"Right She just told Me that She doesn't trust you and Daddy you shouldn't of killed Her Mum in the first place.

She also explained that She was in a accident years ago and She evolved into a Ninetails way to early.

But it paralysed Her from the waist down and She's been wearing protection ever since.

So Daddy can I keep Aleu, I'll help Her.

But I think that we need to bring Her to the Pokemon Centre first just to confirm the truth about Her."