Aleu Home

When Aleu was discharged from the Pokemon Centre and able to go back home again.

Aleu was waiting patiently for Jasiri to come get Her outside in the reception area.

Nurse Joy explained that Aleu bitted Her during Her struggling to put on a diaper on Her.

So the nurse gave Jasiri extra diapers for Aleu to wear for punishment.

But Jasiri didn't do punishment but She will be strict with Aleu for Her recent behaviour for running away from home.

But first dealing with Her Mum and when Aleu saw Jasiri carrying something inside the bag.

Jasiri wasn't saying anything to Aleu because She had to remember what is She going to do about Aleu after the conversation with Her Mother.

Jasiri and Aleu arrived back home but Aleu felt something off about Her owner not talking to Her at all.

When Aleu was about to walk inside the house, Jasiri said to Her:

"Aleu I'm sorry to tell you but you can't go inside the house yet, I need to talk to Mum first about what to do with you."

Then Jasiri went inside the house with the bag and the moment She saw Her Mother and said:

"You would not believe the day I had to deal with Aleu."

Jasiri's Mum said:

"Why is Aleu outside and not inside the house."

Jasiri then explained:

"Well She ran away from home, nearly got Herself killed by being run over by a truck and She bitted Nurse Joy when She was trying to diaper Aleu.

And Nurse Joy told Me to punish Her by forcing Me or you to diaper Aleu for punishment and you know as much as I don't have it in Me to do this especially that She's going through a emotional trauma.

I just can't believe I'm responsible for looking after Her who's got a hatred for a Viridian City Studios Company and Aleu told Me that She'd recognised the truck because its the same driver that almost killed Her when She was still a Vulpix.

I can't have a Ninetails who wants to put a business out of it because of one driver."

Jasiri's Mum said:

"Jasiri maybe Aleu's right about this, because I've heard about this company but it's drivers are responsible for more than one incident.

I know this because don't you remember what happened to Growlithe.

Because there is more than one incident that happened on the road, one child ran out into the road and then suddenly He sadly died due to their incompetent driving.

Due you know what happened next, all they said was here's some money for the boy's funeral and that's the end of that chapter.

And there was one more incident that involved with a flock of Zubat's flying in the night and all of them were wild but thats not the half of it.

They were killed by the same truck and the driver was found out to be drunk at the time and He said this to the police:

"Better than them than Me as I always say".

The police putted Him in jail that night but by next morning someone broke Him out of His cell and then a few years later I heard about a wild Vulpix who got run over and survived the so called 'accident'.

And if this is the very same Vulpix that day and joined by us who became incontinent and paralysed from the waist down then Aleu deserves to put a end to this radio company."