Aleu's Return To The Centre

So when Aleu finished Her disturbing story about Her Father's death.

Aleu then slowly began to cry 😢 and She ran straight towards Jasiri for comfort.

But then Jasiri picked Aleu up and carried Her back to the Pokemon Centre and met up with Nurse Joy.

She was surprised to see them back after two months later and Jasiri explained the situation and She knew about what Nurse Joy did to Aleu because She remembered everything.

Nurse Joy didn't no about this because the one thing is that it wasn't the same one that gave Aleu the replacement back legs or forced Aleu to evolve into a Ninetails but... there is a possibility that this Nurse Joy is lying about this.

But when She was able to help Aleu heal Her and fixed Her back legs.

Aleu felt terrified and scared for the first time in Her life but after being diapered by Nurse Joy which was a struggle 😢 for Her.

Aleu did bite the Nurse a few times leaving a few marks on Her.

And She never apologised to Her for doing it to Her because now Aleu just wants revenge on the Viridian City Studios 🎙 by taking putting it out of business for what the driver did to Her recently.

So Aleu and Jasiri decided to go back home and deal with Their Mother.