11

A/N: Who's here?

XXXX

XXXX

Brittany had been excited to share her room with Quinn's magical leprechaun twin. She had done her part in keeping tabs on Valerie's struggles with keeping clean and anything she needed with the baby, including spending time with Lord Tubbington to keep the redhead from crying when she thought Brittany couldn't hear her.

Valerie had been clean for a few weeks and was becoming noticeably more anxious. It didn't help that Brittany had Santana over to her house most afternoons helping her study with the semesters mid-terms approaching. It always ended with Valerie going out, snapping at Santana, or locking herself in the bathroom until Santana left. Brittany assumed it was because Valerie seemed overwhelmed by her parent's hands-on parenting techniques.

The redhead really wasn't a fan of being kissed goodnight by her parents on Sundays or the before school hugs. Brittany wasn't upset about it. Santana was uncomfortable with it sometimes too, but Brittany felt Valerie's reasoning was more daddy-issues related than actually her being stubborn like Santana and Quinn were.

Brittany had noticed the twins had been a little distant with everything going on and planned to invite Quinn over so Valerie could spend time with her sister. It would give her some time with Santana too while the twins did whatever twins do with each other when one gets kicked out for having a baby out of wedlock.

The blonde didn't expect to see Quinn being eaten out in the middle of the locker room when she tried to invite her over by Valerie's best friend.

Quinn's legs were over Brenda's shoulders as the Latina bobbed her head between her legs. She could hear her moans under Quinn's heavy breathing and whimpers.

Brittany didn't know what to do besides watch her friend whither underneath the Skank in bliss. She hadn't any clue their cheer captain could have been gay in the slightest. She knew Quinn was most likely cheating on Finn, but this was not the person she expected.

"Ohhh, my god." Quinn groaned, arching her back into Brenda's mouth. She clutched at the dark locks between her legs as the girl fucked her fingers faster.

Brenda looked up to enjoy Quinn's expression, but found herself choking on girl cum when she noticed Brittany Pierce standing there with the widest eyes she's ever seen.

"Brittany!" Brenda yelped, sitting up quickly and pulling Quinn's skirt down. "It's not–...We didn't–..."

Quinn flew ten feet from Brenda on unsteady legs and shook her head at her friend. She quickly fixed herself up and didn't look back at Brenda, face flushed with color.

"Britt..."

"You're gay?" Brittany asked, soft eyes when she noticed the fear in Quinn's eyes. "Q..."

"No!" Quinn laughed, shaking her head violently. "No, I'm not gay. I don't even like her like that. She's a Skank! You think I've ever be with someone like my twin? That's...That's not...I-I just...Brenda was showing me what to do with Finn when I lose my virginity and..."