Chapter 14

We both stood up from where we had been sitting on my bedroom floor after what seemed like forever. Allison, Scott, and Isaac had managed to haul Drew out of my room, but I had no clue where they had put him. Brianna and Josh were gone as well, so that meant one of two things: the boys and Allison had taken care of it, or they got away. I didn't know which one to hope for, but I tried not to think about it since I couldn't change it. I saw the three of them outside my window, waving for me and Stiles to come join them.

"What did you do with the alpha triplets?" I yelled down to them. I was assuming they were fraternal triplets, since they looked about the same age but nothing alike.

"We dumped the bigger one in the woods, but the other two ran off. We should probably stay alert though, incase they get any ideas." Allison responded. I figured that we should all head home and stay together, so I nodded for Stiles to follow me back downstairs. As we approached the small staircase, Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me back into another room, his back to the wall.

"Why did you-"

"Shh" he said, raising a finger to my mouth.

"Why are we in the bathroom?" I quietly asked again.

"I think I heard something" He whispered so slowly, so softly, that I could barely hear him, and his mouth was right next to my ear. Suddenly, a subtle creak make it clear that somebody was in the house. "Are your parents home?" he guessed, but I shook my head no. He took in a deep breath, and I could feel him start to change. I wasn't sure whether to hold him tighter or run, considering it was his first full moon. The first was always the worst.

"Stiles, listen to me. You can't fight that alpha on your own, we need to find another way out. His pulse was rising, and he took a step towards the doorway. I grabbed his wrist, trying to hold him back. His pulse started to slow, but then spiked back up again when we heard another creak. "Scott, he's changing." I whispered to myself, knowing that by now he would be listening. "And the alpha is in the house." I squeezed me eyes shut, sinking down to the ground. I held tighter on Stiles wrist, but knew it wouldn't help. I then heard a tap on the bathroom window, and saw Allison's face appear. I couldn't leave Stiles here. I pointed to the front of the house and she nodded, running out of sight. I tried to remember everything that Scott had told me about how to bring him back. I thought about what Stiles had said earlier, and figured that it wouldn't hurt to try. It was time to be his anchor.

Hey guys! Sorry this was a short chapter but I will be publishing two more chapters in a few minutes! I think y'all will like it if ya know what I mean😏😏Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! I can't believe I'm meeting Posey and Hoechlin in 13 Days and that the show comes back in 14! At the convention I'll also be seeing Arden, Sprayberry, Ian, and Orny! Please Comment, Vote, and leave suggestions/feedback! Love you guys☺️💘👊😛👑