2. Ryker

I watch as he stands in the middle of the hard, face facing away from me. I stalk towards him silently and watch as his ears perk up before his face turns towards me. I smirk at him as I continue to walk closer tilting my ear to the left. I change by angle by two feet, I watch as he turns his body to the left. His head faces away from me and that last just what I was waiting for. I don't waste time and lift my leg up and send my foot flying towards his face. He stumbles back at the last second. My arm shoots forward and quickly grab him by the neck before I slam him to the hard ground making him groan at the impact. I lift his head and expose his neck.

"You just died." I whisper in his ear making him groan. I push off him and stand. I look down as he slowly gets back to his feet. He takes a couple steps back and gets in a defensive stance. I scan him posture and find two ways to him down. I slide my foot forward quickly before kicking the side of his foot, I watch his leg split open quickly before throwing my arm out and wrapping my hand around his neck effectively cutting off his air supply.

"You just died, again." I tell him in a sarcastic manner in his ear. I wrap my legs around his torso before pulling him down by his neck making him struggle for air as he thrashed in my arms. I let him go just before he passed out. I could feel the others wince from the side lines as they watched but don't comment or make a move to interfere. Sitting up, I roll my eyes as he struggled to suck air back into his lungs. I pat his back gently as he gets his breathing back in order.

"Stand up, you know three strikes and you're out. You have one more chance to at least stay on your feet for a minute," I tell him while grabbing him by the back of his shirt and pulling him up.

He quickly backs away to get his bearings, his breathing is still ragged from me choking him and was sweating profusely. That's most likely because I had him and the rest of the pack run around the perimeter for two hours.

Oh well, that's what life was in this pack. So without warning, I launch at him but he sidesteps at the last second and throws a kick to my ribs. Tsk tsk, he should know better than, I showed him to never underestimate his opponents by throwing a cheat shot like that. Now he's going to pay the consequences.

I grab him by the ankle with one hand while placing the other on his knee and twisting it quickly. The sound of his screams fill the air along with the sound of his knee popping out of place. I release him and watch as he crumbles to the ground. I bend down on a crouch by his side and pull of the blindfold he was wearing. His watery blue eyes look at me in pain but also with shame. I lift his arms and throw them around my neck before picking him up.

"Matthew, you're 12 years old already, and shouldn't be beat so easily. When I was your age, I could beat Dad within minutes." I say whole carrying him to the clinic while Morgan, my beta and best friend, takes over training the other non-shifted pack members.

"I know Rye, I'll work extra hard I promise," he sniffled with a nod.

"You do know that I'm not training you for fun and games right? I'm training you so you know how to defend yourself, fight and kill in case we are ever attacked. So how are you going to kill a rogue in one move while in human form?" I ask while laying him in the bed once we reached the clinic.

"Wait for him to lunge while falling onto your back. When he's in the air you attack his throat and cut his airways. Once you see him struggling to breathe , you slice his throat or break his neck," he says as he gets comfortable.

"Good job, Mattie,"I say walking over to the medicine cabinet and grabbing the tools we needed."How can you fight off multiple rogues while waiting for back up?" I walk back to him and rip his pant leg apart. His knee was already the size of a bowling ball but I don't really feel bad. I've told him before we started, that if he attacked with basic moves, that I'd break a bone. He should be happy that I only popped his knee out. Without a backward countdown or hesitation because that just makes things a lot worse, I pop his knee back into place making him groan while gripping the bedside railing in a death grip.