3. Cold and heartless

Jimin was familiar with feeling like he was less than others.

His cheeks would always burn with embarrassment in the trainee's room, even if they all clapped he always found something wrong with what he did. He didn't move his foot right, his hands weren't exactly right, or the way he sang was just all wrong. He was all wrong.

That bled over into his life as an idol. He couldn't keep up with them, he was the lead dancer and just couldn't beat the energy they had.  He may have been more flexible, able to move his limbs in ways Jin or Namjoon couldn't but he needed the energy. He could always remember the times he would sit on Yoongi's lap, wanting to cry about how bad he felt. The older coo's, gentle words of appreciation, and back rubs were never enough. He appreciated his older for this but he was never going to feel good enough in a position like this.

He didn't even really like his bandmates much in the beginning. He got along well enough with Taehyung since he wasn't an old vampire, but he just felt isolated. It didn't take long for them to court Jimin, it started off small. Jin would cook him meals when he was having a hard time eating. Namjoon would help Jimin write his own songs. Yoongi and Hoseok were always happy to gift Jimin random things. Taehyung out of all of them was the most direct, just telling Jimin he liked him.

Jimin wanted to accept but denied them at first, he was a human they were vampires. This world was cruel and there was nothing he could do about it. All he wanted to do was dance and sing yet the only way he could push himself ahead by less than a mile was to starve and work. He worked harder than he ever did, and harder than any of the other members.

Their final courting gift was what he thought would finally end his struggles. Turning into a vampire wasn't uncommon among people in relationships with them, it's not too difficult to do. The hardest part was afterward taking care of a fledgling was exponentially harder. Yet they offered it to Jimin like it was just their way of saying  'I love you.'

Turns out all this time of Jimin hoping, made the letdown much harder; when he realized that being a vampire wouldn't magically cure his insecurities. 

Jimin didn't get along with their first manager, or the second, and none of the members did. He always hated how they would control their every move and decision. They came to every photo and music video shoot, you couldn't escape them where you lived. Bang Si-hyuk was insistent on keeping BTS safe, and they made it their mission to get rid of every manager.

Some weren't so bad, some were sweet, he remembers there was once a girl they hired. Jimin befriended her rather quickly convincing her that she would be a perfect actor, and to pursue that career over just simply being a manager for BTS. There was also the hybrid, but that's what happens when you put a cute boy in a house of six lusty vampires, Bang Si-hyuk should've known better for that one.

Thats why sitting in this living room was so irritating. Bang Si-hyuk was about to introduce them to yet another worthless manager, who would be out within the week. At this point, the HYBE owner could throw anything at them. They'd find a way to get them out of there, they would fuck, prank, or befriend, anybody if it meant they would leave.

Bang Si-hyuk had left the room letting the members converse for a moment. "I wonder if it's another werewolf." Hoseok tapped his lip eyes lifting up in thought, causing Jimin to mentally scoff. Another werewolf? That'd be a stupid idea, especially if it happened to be another omega.

"I hope it's a hybrid," Taehyung smirked. Jimin leaned forward so he could survey all six of them, specifically looking at Taehyung. If Taehyung wasn't a vampire he would probably be a bunny hybrid, with the amount of sex he wanted and was willing to have, it'd only make sense. Sure vampires were known for high sex drive, but not that much. All the members were pretty bad about it, leaving Jimin unable to walk quite often.

"If it's another vampire it might be harder to get rid of them." Jin Hyung mumbled, rubbing the leader Namjoon's back. "I can't imagine who Bang Si-hyuk must've found this time." He added, sighing as he shook his head. The members were all tired of this, they could manage themselves they knew they could.

Jostling the members out of their chat was Bang Si-hyuk walking in with the new manager.

Jimin's nose twitched, and he noticed that a few of the members looked a little taken aback by Bang Si-hyuk's most stupid plan. It was a human, he could not believe that a human was the next plan they had for them. The human kept a very straight face, and Jimin could not help looking him over. He was probably the prettiest thing Bang Si-hyuk had ever brought to this penthouse. His raven hair was messy, covering parts of his forehead. He had piercings littering his ears and looked just like an idol. Jimin could not keep Jungkook's dead expression out of his head, it felt cold, it felt heartless. Most new managers met BTS with a firm and kind smile, not that they ever returned it back.

This boy though, just seemed dead straight on starring almost through Jimin. "You can introduce yourself." Bang Si-hyuk gave the go-ahead to the manager who dipped his head down in a slight bow. He had to have been taller than Jimin or Yoongi, probably around the same height Taehyung was.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook, and I will be your new manager." He sounded soft, well his voice did. He kept the same hardened expression, not giving away any hint as to what emotion he may be feeling. That drove Jimin crazy, no excitement, no concern, nothing.  This boy probably wasn't a fan or anything, it was better than way, but to be so rude in the introduction had Jimin reeling.

He must've shared the same thought, his fellow members looking at Jungkook, most likely already formulating plans to get rid of him as quickly as possible. He was human, so maybe if one of them just flashed their fangs at the right time it could have him running through those doors.

"Jungkook studied the psychology of the supernatural in school, I think he will be perfect." Bang Si-hyuk pat Jungkook on the back earning a side eye from the bunny-like boy. If he wasn't a manager Jimin would probably call him cute. Pretty eyes with the most heartless expression they could manage. 

"Really now?" Namjoon murmured.  Sitting up straight, his legs parted as he leaned forward. He always had the loudest presence in the room. Jungkook hummed, looking at Bang Si-hyuk who gave him a nod.

"Yes," he bent down picking up the stack of paper out of his backpack he had brought with him. He walked up to each of the members handing them a giant packet. When he got to Jimin, he passed the paper and he took the opportunity to muster his hardest glare at the boy. Who basically respond with nothing.

That had Jimin's eye wanting to twitch. When he looked at the packet Bunny had passed them he wanted to throw himself out the window. It was a packed schedule, voice lessons, dance practice, Jungkook had even done the honor of schedule when they fucking eat. The paper shook slightly, with how tight Jimin's grip was on it, he imagined if he pried his eyes off the paper he'd see the other members just as mad.

"You are all vampires you can keep up with it." Jungkook acted like he could read their minds, Jimin was ready to have this manager out of their dorm as quickly as possible. What a cold human, Jimin was always so sweet to everyone around him when he was still human, it's basic respect.

"I have informed Jungkook here of all your antics with other managers." Bunny nodded, of course, Bang Si-hyuk did. Depending on who he was bringing in he would either tell them or keep them in the dark. It didn't really change how the managers would normally act around them but it seems for Bunny over there it sure did.

"This will be your schedule for the next two weeks, after that, we are going in to have your hair dyed for the new comeback. Wings were successful, and it earned you a lot of fans, now you have to keep them interested. That includes no controversies, including ones where old managers of yours come out saying how badly you treat them. That ends with me." Bunny sure was self-assured, having Jimin frustrated at how calm he was.

"You are so sure of a schedule you made without any of us in mind?" Namjoon questioned. Thank god for the leader of their coven, this whole thing was bullshit. This newbie human couldn't just overwhelm them like that. 

"Yes, I'm sure." Bunny sure was blunt for somebody who was going to be going through a lot these next few weeks. Judging by how pissed off they all looked, especially Taehyung and Yoongi, these next few weeks were going to be interesting.