Chapter 31

I Hate You

When Alicia awoke, she found herself staring at the same familiar tent she wished to never see again. She tried to sit up but was met with a sudden sharp headache. She groaned loudly. She heard someone enter the tent. Alicia struggled to keep her eyes open.

"Welcome back, Alicia," Felix muttered as he neared the bed. The blond handed her a cup filled with tea and sat on the chair next to her cot. The princess sipped on her tea with narrowed eyes.

"I certainly didn't expect to see you when I woke up again," she snapped as she finished her drink. Alicia handed him the cup before sighing.

"Where is he?"

Felix let out a grunt before standing up.

"He's outside. "

"Tell him I want to speak with him. Now," she gritted through her teeth. Felix didn't say anything before he obeyed. When Peter entered the tent, he immediately knew he was going to get a scolding. Alicia's eyes were darker than they should be. Peter rocked back and forth on his feet.

"Mind telling me why I am back on this damned cursed island, Peter Pan?!"

~

A hot cup of tea was clutched between Alicia's small hands. Although Peter had made her a hot drink so she would calm down, the glare on the princess's face told she wouldn't be happy any time soon.

Peter sipped on his own tea slowly.

"You should be thanking me, ya know," he answered as he set down his cup. Alicia scoffed and threw a pillow at him.

"Thanking you for what? Being a bitch?"

"For saving your life."

The princess could only scoff again.

"My life wasn't in any danger being around my brother. Besides, you act as if I can't take care of myself!" She remarked angrily. Peter hummed.

"And another thing; why is this thing back on my arm?!" Alicia snapped as she waggled her wrist before Pan's eyes. The magic-blocking cuff had been placed back on Alicia and she was anything but pleased.

"I said you would have your powers in wonderland, I never said anything about having them permanently," Peter responded, "in fact, I didn't even say anything! I took that off out of the kindness of my heart!"

"You don't have a heart!" Alicia yelled back. Pan rolled his eyes and poured himself another cup.

"You need to calm down-"

"You took me away from my only blood known relative, how do you expect me to be calm!" She raged. Peter's eye twitched. He was beginning to lose his patience with Alicia's screaming.

"I did what I had to do, Alicia!"

"You are a selfish, cold-blooded bitch!"

"And you, are an asshole!"

They fell silent for a short moment. Alicia gulped the rest of her drink, her face still sour from their argument. Peter let out a sigh between his gritted teeth.

"I wasn't about to lose you, Alicia."

The princess did not move.

"You are a fool," she suddenly responded bitterly.

"And you a pain in the ass," he retorted back.

Again, silence overcame them. Peter stood up and poured her more tea. His face eased into a more solemn one as he leaned back against his seat.