chapter three- "God, the video is fake Spenc,"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter three - "God, the video is fake Spenc,"

Day 3

Charlotte felt her back screaming in the wooden chair. Back once again at the infamous library and their killer chairs that somehow made every bone ache. Her brows frown at the screen, bold text standing out on the bright white background. She was currently checking her emails, something that was a silent wish for canceled classes. Her tried eyes were drying and becoming very itchy causing her need to look over to the plastic cup to the side. Watching as a condensation droplet that had formed at the halfway line of the brown milky liquid trail down to the bottom. Adding the watery ring that was probably gonna leave a watermark on the wood. Blinking a few times before finally looking back towards the screen. Her eyes landing at the top of her mailbox, three bold black unread messages sat at the top. The first one was the one that completely caught her attention.

From: Student Board
Subject: All classes have been canceled due to–

"Huh," She whispered to herself. Drawing her mouse towards the line and clicking on it. Scanning the rest of the page, having to reread the email address making sure this was an actual thing and not a complete hoax.

Due to an incredible gross and unnerving video making its rounds. Alongside the ever raising number of extreme flu cases the school board has made the decision to cancel any and all classes and after school events or activities. We apologies if this caused any inconveniences to any of your projects or assignments please reach out blah blah blah–

"Psst," She whispered, looking past her laptop and looking across to the Jinksons, who did the same thing. "Did you get the class canceled email?"

"Yeah, then immediately watched the video that caused it. Lotts we were there," She explained with a wide grin.

"Wait what?" She questioned her face twisting in complete confusion. Nat sprung forward as Lottie did the same, meeting her in the middle. She turned her laptop towards the black haired girl. Pressing play but the sound was going through her headphones that were currently sitting on the keyboard.

The video started with what looked like a crash or some type of accident. A paramedic was on the ground surrounded on either side by an ambulance and three cop cars, each with their lights flashing. A bright white beam lit up around them, clearing coming from next to the camera that was filming the scene. She watched as the paramedic was helping someone that was on an orange stretcher. He leaned in closer to check either his breathing, or maybe the victim had something but his hands attached onto the man and pulled the paramedic in. He was biting the man's throat. Swiftly two cops came to his rescue pulling him off the man showing his bloody throat. The man then stood up from the stretcher and started attacking the different cops. They tried different ways to push the strong man off of them, including using their batons to beat him off. None of it worked. He wouldn't stop at any of the hits they threw at him.  Five cops surround the bloody man, each of them unloading their clips in their guns still not taking him down. Until someone hit a head shot causing the bloody man to drop to his knees before finally going down. And the video ended after two seconds hanging onto the dead body.