chapter nine - "Now, you're glad about all those break into the swimming pools."

⋆·☆·⋆
chapter nine - "Now, you're glad about all those break into the swimming pools."

Day 14

Day 14

"I don't know where she is! If I did then we all wouldn't be here at the ass crack of dawn!" Spencer snapped, popping her knuckles for the fifty time.

Rory gave the crowded table an apologetic look after finishing filling all of their coffee cups. That morning Nattillie had woken up, her body had gotten used to waking up so early for their morning runs she had naturally started to wake up at that time. But when she saw no sign of Lottie she started to search through the house. It wasn't until she saw her keychain was gone did she burst into the Halliwell-Yeun's room. Confused at the Jinksons words they started around the house. Piper had woken up from all the shouting and found the bathroom flashlight, her backpack, and her keys were missing. All the absent objects were all that Spencer needed before storming off to the Clark's and banging on their door. Not caring that it was still during their curfew she needed to know where her sister was. Nick even had to show the oldest Halliwell that Charlotte wasn't here.

"Look," She huffed, pressing her thumb and index fingers to the bridge of her nose before continuing. "All I know is two things. The first being Charlotte isn't here. And the second being she is off her medicine."

"What medicine?" Daniel spoke up leaning his palms on the back of the chair Ofeila was sitting in. Spencer tilted her head at the man's tone, but before she could snap her wife spoke. "She has severe migraines. Sensitivity to light and sound and was at the end of her bottle."

"Maybe she went out for a run?" Madison suggested.

"No, she always runs with me. And she does it as soon as the curfew is up. She wouldn't risk getting any of us in trouble." Nattillie explained, her arms were crossed, and she was softly passing back and forth.

Silences filled the room. All of them stumped on where Charlotte Halliwell was. And the few that knew that she was outside the fence didn't want to say something and face the wrath of Spencer Halliwell. Nick knew that she was past the fence. Running his thumb over his lip going through the different pros and cons on what would happen if he spoke up. Part of himself was beating himself up. Hating the fact that he had not tried harder on convincing her to take him with her. That he allowed her to leave. He knew she was off her medicine. He knew how dangerous it was and yet...he let her go.

The sound of the back glass door sliding open and shutting caught all their attention. The back of what everyone was hoping was Lottie was turned towards them. And it was. Her feet were bare, only with black ankle socks. Her ripped pants were stained with dark red, bright white, and green grass stains. Tied around the first belt loop was a dark dirty red bandana. Her white tank top was ruined. Crimson stained the front, mostly sitting in between her collarbones and lower ribs. Hands, shoulders, neck had the matching crimson color even if it had a slightly darker tone due to her skin. Her hair was tied up with a black claw clip, but the ends were stuck together showing the hair was matted. Her face was somehow the most horrific sight. The streaks of the red showing she had tried to whip some of it off but couldn't. A small cut was right above her brow that had already scabbed over. Dirt was sprinkled around her hairline. And her eyes were distant, looking down at the ground blinking slowly.