LIVE SMACKDOWN

MALLORY

ARENA.

"Can you show me around backstage later?" I asked Jey  as we walked hand in hand into the Arena. The hotel wasn't that far from this place, so after getting dressed he took me somewhere to get me food. So far it's pretty cool here, I thought Boston would be one of those boring states that didn't have a lot to do or see, but it's very sightseeing. We drove by a couple places I'd like to check out.

"Yeah, fasho." He answered me, nodding as we went into his locker room lounge.  I took a glance around the room and I noticed someone already in here laying out different kind of clippers. Jey informs me that I can a sit wherever and that he's about get his hair lined up. I nod smiling and he walks over to shake up with the guy and gets in the chair. I wondered around the lounge, walking and observing all the posters and the souvenirs that are hung up. This is awesome, Im in the WWE lounge!

The door opens and I turn to see Jimmy step in with a woman with black hair, that has bright green highlights. I'm assuming that's the wifey that was having him run around crystal shops. I smiled, she's beautiful and very fit might I add. She must be an athletic, no question. They come in greeting everyone, he walks up to his twin to shake up as his wife hugs him. Jimmy then spots me across the room, his face hits with surprise.

"Uh oh! Mallory is finally in the cut! What's good, Uce?!" He walks over giving me a hug. I laughed as we hugged, it's nice seeing Jimmy again. We've developed a little bonded through some of the facetimes and calls with Jey over the past month given that they're together most of the time.

"Hey Jimmy! It's good to see you!" I said, "It's been a minute, how are you?"

"You know already know! Ready to get it crackin' and line em all up for this W tonight!"

Jey yells Yeet from the other side of the room.

"Okaaay!" I said while snapping my fingers. "The energyyyy." I see the woman he came in with walks up to us with a friendly smile and stands next to him.

"This is my wife, Trinity!" He introduces us.

"Hi, Trinity. It's nice to meet you!" I said, reaching my hand out.

"Girl, I do hugs!" She gives me a hug "Nice to finally meet you! Also, thank you for helping this one right here find that crystal. I've been wanting to check your store out."

"Damn, you ain't got to say it like that." Jimmy shots her a look.

"Boy hush."

We laughed together "No problem, and we're come up with a day, don't worry." I waved it off as we both smiled and continued talking some more.

As the boys leave to get into their attires, the door opens again and three guys walks in. The first one was at least 6'3 or 6'4. His hair is in a little cute bun, with his all black Nike sweatsuit. The other had on a sleeveless shirt that had the words "Solo" on it with black pants. 

So this is the rest of The Bloodline.

Jey has told me about his baby brother Joseph and his cousin Joe before couple weeks ago, and who they're known as. Solo Sikoa and Roman Reigns, or should I say "The Tribal Chief".

I see the short man in a suit behind them and, oh my god..That's Paul Heyman. I remember him back when I used to keep track of wrestling, I think he's a manager? I remember him managing wrestlers, he employs all of his abilities and makes his "clients" better than ever. I also seen him as a snake. A dangerous snake, but I couldn't think that way because it's a persona of his character, not real life. It's gonna take some time getting used too