LOCKED IN

MALLORY

•FRIDAY LIVE SMACKDOWN•

The bell rings and they started walking around in circles, observing one another then they both grab each other by the shoulders struggling to get the upper hand, backing into the corner rope. The ref counts loudly as they slowly let go of each other and meeting back in the middle of the ring, to go again. They ended up right back in the corner again, and slowly letting each other go, but Priest tries to sneak a punch, but Jey dodges it and starts hitting him in the stomach.

"Did you ever feel anixous watching the fights?" I'm literally bouncing in my seat. Priest throws an elbow punch, knocking Jey down. I winced at the impact.

"I did at first, but I got used it. They got it girl, they straight." She reassures me.

Jey gets up and block his hit, and keep punching him in the face then does a little dance, spits in his hand and punches him one more time. I smiled.

They continue to go back and forth with the moves

They continue to go back and forth with the moves. One second Jey is getting the up one, then the other second Priest is slamming him. One second I'm cheering and clapping, then the other the anxiousness comes back. Priest tries to attack him again, but Jey lifts him up and slam him. I clap and scream yes!

"SOMOAN DROP!" I heard a guy loud out.

Priest crawls to Dominik to tag him and rolls out the ring. asshole. Jey tags Jimmy, as soon as he gets in the ring Dominik wraps his legs around him and throws him between ropes. Oh, shit 619. Dominik turns his back to run to the ropes to continue to move, but he didn't see Jey jump up and smacks Jimmy's back as he hurries in the ring and super kicks his shit out of him.
waterfalls.

He peeps Priest trying to sneak in the side of the ring to attack him but fuck he thought cause Jey smacks him with a superkick too. I tell you what, I never thought watching someone wrestle could be such a turn on. Or is it just because it's him? I think both.

Jey is on a rampage, as see somebody else getting a ring just as he's about to let his foot connect to the face. He realize it's a Rhea Ripley and catches himself hopping on one leg from adrenaline.