DFMU

"Don't fuck me up, don't let me down. 'Cause if it's love, I wanna drown. I need to hear it from your mouth. Can't wait no longer, tell me now. Don't fuck me up, don't let me down."

     ~

                                         KELLY

KELLY

I stormed off the entrance ramp heading backstage pissed off. I had that match in my hands, but that bitch Nia wanted to come out and stand by the ring. Breaking my focus in the match, causing Becky to retain the title. After the pin, me rolling on the mat in pain, Nia gets in dragging me to the corner rope to squash me. Then looks me in my face to tell me, "You're welcome."

"Fuck!" I screamed out in frustration, kicking chairs and anything I can backstage. Breathing heavily trying to suppress the rest of my anger, and it's definitely not working. I walk around my eyes searching everywhere for general manager, and I found him talking to Bianca.

"What the hell was that?!" I shouted, bum rushing him and interrupting their conversation not caring at all. Adam looks taken aback from my approach, then snaps out of it about to say something.

"Uh Nuh" Bianca chuckles out of disbelief.

"I want Nia Jax." I declared, not wasting no time for extra conversations.

"And I want to continue my conversa-." Bianca snapped at me.

"I don't care what you want." I cutting her off before she could even finish what she got to say, I'm on a fucking mission and don't got time for her.

"You will, when I beat it out of you." She steps to me getting in my face, moving her eyes at up and down at me. I turn to her with my head held high, waiting for whatever that was about to go down.

"Hey, hey ladies, break it up. Not here." Adam said calmly, getting between us. I ain't really want no beef with the EST, I actually like her. But right now..at this moment, I don't care bout nothing but getting my one on one with Jax and right now, she's in my way.

"Kelly. Calm down, alright? You'll get your match, okay? It's done." He confirmed to me.

"Good." I said firmly, and walking away leaving them be..

I decided to shower and chill in the locker room, watching the rest of the show from backstage. Part of me was seeing if Nia had a match, cause I was gonna fuck it up but I heard she left the arena. Scary ass, but it whatever. Me being bored, I opened my instagram app to scroll through my feed. I noticed that I wasn't on my main account, but my detective account that I use to be a spy. I typed in Jey's name and went on his page.

"This mothfucka." I mumbled to myself, scrolling on through his picture. I clicked on his recent photo he uploaded, glancing at the picture he posted of him and this mallory bitch.