CARE 4 U

Can I talk to you?
Comfort you ..
Let you know..

I care 4 U.

~

                                       MALLORY

After I got done at the shop, Jey followed me back to my place so I could pack some things. Wherever he was taking me, we were staying for two days. He told me that he already stocked up the house with food and other essentials that we'll need so we wouldn't have to leave out.

It took about an hour getting to the destination. We were catching up and vibin' out to music on the way here. I enjoyed driving through the forest and getting a glimpse of all the different trees and colors, seeing the horses and cows in the fields. Then we were riding on this long road that later revealed a beautiful cabin house.

Exuberance bubbled inside of me when we pulled up here, it's nestled deep into the woods overlooking a cute ass pond. The house was made from logs of oak and has a natural beauty that radiates a nice cozy welcome. I've always wanted to go to a cabin in the woods so I was beyond excited.

When we got settled in Jey showed me around the house and we rested up. Next day, he took me on venture into woods showing me a trail that lead to a beautiful waterfall. It loomed overhead drizzling onto huge rocks. And that night we even went out fishing in the night.

I've never done that before and definitely not at night. Jey laughed at my hard concentration as I focused on catching one, because I didn't how the fishes got the bait so damn quick. He gave me a few pointers and showed how to snatch back at the right time. I came up short a couple times, but after a minute finally caught one on the hook.

Jey called me a softie because I released the fish after capturing it. So aside from hooking the warms on the hook as bait, it was actually a fun night adventure and therapeutic in a way. This place is surrounded with a calm quietness that I needed, and I've been enjoying every minute of it, especially with him.

"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity."

- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

This book tells the mystical story of Santiago, that's a shepherd who yearns to travel in search of his treasure. It teaches us about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, recognizing opportunity and learning to read the omens in our life's path to follow our dreams. It helped me along my journey to starting my dream life, still does actually. It's a re-read.

Right now we're just chilling in bed. It's our last day here sadly. Jey was leaning against the headboard watching his sports channel, and I was laying on my side reading. I gave up on watching it with him. I tried to get into it, but it ain't my cup of tea so I snuck out my book. I'd rather just stay in my lane burying my nose in it. The only time it the TV catches my attention is when this man starts yelling at it talking to himself.