PRESS

*short chapter*
                                      MALLORY

After a months and months of planning, our first yoga workshop event was today. I observe them as they exhale into their poses, they were advanced and some were beginners. It's a large group here with us. When we opened our registration online for the class and posted flyers in the shop, customers signed up left and right.

"Okay guys, let's end this amazing session with a Savasana pose! Lying down on your back, with your legs straight. Extend your arms to the sides, away from your body, palms up." I announced to the group, as Sage and I demonstrated.

"Relax and flatten your back and shoulders, making yourself comfortable as you rest your head on the center of the mat. Gently close your eyes. Find your perfect alignment, and then give yourself permission to relax and do nothing." I finished, getting up to walk around the class making sure they're in good posture as they all laidback relaxing .

A wave of gratitude washed over me, accomplishing this goal. I kept myself grounded and focused on the positive outcome for this event, I've been a nervous wreck for weeks thinking about it. Thinking what if people didn't sign up or show. My anxiety was slowly building as the days got closer, I tried to hide it and pretend I was fine, but Jey noticed my unease and encouraged me to stay up. I smiled smugly to myself, feeling my stomach flutter as I think about him that day.

~

"Ugh, I can't go another round!" I said, panting breathlessly holding the weight bar on my shoulders doing squats. We're in his garage working out, he has the garage door open letting the nice summer breeze in. This is my last set of 15 and I'm dying. He stands near me to spot me just in case I can't bare it.

"Two more, c'mon!" He encouraged me, clapping his together. I pushed through my last ones with damn near everything I had and he grabbed the weight relieving me from it as I bent over on my knee catching my breath.

"Good job, baby." He said, patting my butt. I nod, walking towards my water trying to get my breathing back even. Chile, I'm tired. I ain't never workout with weights, I only do cardio stuff like treadmills and ellipticals. This man got me doing all kinds of stuff and got me sore in places I never thought I'd be sore at.

He's been home a little over a month, but he's leaving again soon. So we've been back and forth at each other's house, spending as much time as we can. Since then, I've been working out with him outside sometimes and it's been help me relive some stress I've been putting on myself, but I try not to every morning so he can have his alone time.

My phone lights up on the table, I received a text from Sage. She's supposed to be sending me the finishing touches of the flyer today. We've been working on getting this yoga event  we planned together and brainstorming how we want to design the flyers.

"This is so cute!" I said, excitedly to myself focusing on the picture relieving half of my worry. I've been hella focused on this stuff leaving my mind overwhelmed with anxiety. Don't be don't wrong I'm excited about it, but I am nervous about how it's going to turn out and if people will actually show. I want this event to be how I envisioned it to be.

I got up to show bug. I look up at him about to call his name, but my feet comes to a halt seeing him on one of the machines doing some type of arm pulls. Looking devouring, with his fresh faded and hat to back tilted. No shirt and his necklace glistening as I catch sight of the sweat running down his abs.