WAVE

hey guys 👋🏾  i hope y'all doing good. 😊                             

MALLORY

"You good mama?" He grabs my hand with his free hand while the other is on the wheel. He's driving me to the airport. My flight leaves in 30 minutes, and I'm lowkey sad that I have to go. I was willing to travel with him to another show and he was for it, but my shop calls. I know I'll make it to another one soon.

"Yes, I'm good even though I wanted to go to another show with you." I looked over at him smiling, sneezing his hand in the process. It also kind of sucks because we just made it official last night and I have to fly back home, but we're good. He looks over at me.

"You'll come to another show Funa, no question. How's the shop tho? I haven't been in there in a minute, I might have to do a pop up soon."

"It's great actually, thanks for asking. I have to go back and do some inventory and stuff...Speaking of my shop, I got a crystal for you!"

"Oh forreal?" He smiles, looking over at me briefly and back at the road, "What is it?" he asked.

I remember when Jey told me he never really paid attention to gems, he didn't know they had meanings and flow by energy. He started collecting a few when he started coming by my shop.

"It's a Black Obsidian, drawing out stress and tension. Protects you from negative auras and keeps you grounded."

"Appreciate it Funa." He kisses my hand.

"It'll work for Kelis too" I jokely said, I knew that girl name was Kelly..but I didn't care.

Jey shook his head a little chuckling, he knew what I did there. "Yeah ma, It'll work on Kelli's fa sho."

I laughed, "No, but seriously. It's for you to be careful Jbug."

We stop at a red stop. He turns to me and slowly nods his head a little giving me a soft smile. and I'm not sure for what, for understanding me deeply or maybe the nickname I gave him. But whatever it was, it gives me a longing kiss on the cheek because he leans over to plant one on me.

"Thank you, Funa."

"You got I got you."

He peck my lips and then continues driving when the light turns green, and I lean back in my seat enjoying the little time we got left together.

__________

As we walk to my gate, thank god it wasn't that far like the others because I didn't feel like rushing. Jey sits my suitcase to the side and puts my bag on one of them seats, and he's turns to embrace me in his arms.

"I'm glad you came out here to see me, I missed you Funa." he said, swaying me a little.

"I missed you too, and thanks for inviting me out. Plus the hotel room." I smile at him.

"You don't have to thank me for that."

"Well, I have to show my appreciation Joshua." I playfully roll my eyes, smirking at him.

"There's another way for that." He looks down at me, bitting his bottom lip. just weak

I lean my head up and press my lips to his. Would it be to much if I said this was another reason why I didn't want to leave? Kissing him. Finding out what he tastes like is leaving me wanting more. Him kissing me whenever he wants got addicting too, and I'm growing on them small every now and then pecks.

why did I have to leave?

"FLIGHT 515 will be departing in 10 minutes. Travelers to proceed to the departure gate 5 and board the aircraft."