FEEL SOMETHING

MALLORY

Smut*

I start moving around in the bed as I wake up. I reach over on Jey's side to feel him, but the side is empty. Cracked one of my eyes open trying to adjust to the bright lights coming from the window. I lay there for about 5 minutes trying to fully wake up then finally sit up, looking around the room at our little mess. We order food last night as we watched some movies and I don't even remember what time I fell sleep, but I swear he was snoring fast.

I get up to go the bathroom and noticing see some clothes folded on his dresser, knowing they're for me I grabbed them. He's little pop up yesterday, I had to asked him for he had some clothes I could wear in the morning so I could shower. He gave me one of his We The Ones shirt to sleep in, but little does he know...he ain't getting this back.

Taking my hot shower, I see his body washes and soaps he uses. I grabbed one to use, I done care about using men body wash. Cause 1, soap is soap. Two, I'll smell like him and they gives me a feeling. After the shower, I get dressed then fold my clothes putting them together for when I leave. Taking his shirt too cause I was dead ass when I said he wasn't getting it back.

I head downstairs stairs and I hear him talking somewhere in the house, I followed his voice and finding him in his game room playing Call of Duty. He has his headphones in, I'm pretty sure he's online with somebody.

"Uce, cover me. I'm going in the house." He says, fully concentrated on the game. He doesn't know I'm in the room behind him. I slowly walk up to him and bend over him and kiss him on the cheek twice. He jumps a little as I lean back up, but he grabs my wrist pulling me back down and giving me a kiss.

"Good morning, Funa."

"Good morning."

"I made some breakfast, your food is in the oven." He informs me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." I said, I hear a voice coming from the headset. He stopped playing when he started kissing me, I'm guessing his team was losing. Jey smacks his lips, from what they said.

"You know I stand on business, quit playing with me." He said, getting back to his game. I head in the kitchen to get my food and eat at the table, I didn't want to be rude and just eat anywhere. I wonder what we're doing today, and where we're going. Our date is today, our first date. It is crazy to say I'm nervous, but then again I'm not?

After eating, I rinsing my dishes out and head back in the game room to watch him play. I've played cod a couple times, definitely sucked online but my favorite on here was playing zombie. I was pretty damn good at that. I get comfortable next to him and watch. I laughed a few times as he takes a couple Ls and he goes off, but nonetheless he's really good.

"I'm not giving her the headset, Uce." Jey said, flat out to whoever he was telling to.

"For what?" He asked, listening to whatever they were saying to him. I looked over at him in confusion cause clearly they was talking about me. He then takes off his headset and hands them over me, and I just sent him a confused look. He tells me it's Jimmy and he wants to talk to me. I smiled, shaking my head taking them. I miss Jimmy, his goofyness is something everyone needs.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Mal Dizzleee." Jimmy said wildly, making me match his energy.

"J Shizzle!" I said.

"Whats good? We miss you over here Uce, especially Trins." shit. I totally forgot about calling her, I haven't spoken to her since the halloween party. She sent me a few texts, but never got back to her.