SECRETS

hey guys👋🏾, long time no read 😅                                   

                                       MALLORY

He shows like a pool of shock on his face as he looks at me trying to figure out when what and how. He quickly looks me and up because I look so different from the last time he saw me. yeah glowed tf up. I feel he was about to spill on us knowing each other, and I am not tryna have Jey go 0 to 100 so I hurried to cut him off.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I hurried, reaching my hand to shake his. Staring at him with a friendly smile, praying that he plays along.

"Yeah, you too." He says slowly, still staring at me with curiosity a few extra seconds then turning to the boys. "Aye, It was nice meeting all of you, Ima head back to Pierce's office." Dabbin' them and giving me a brief 'It was nice to meet'. I sent him a fake smile.

What are the fucking odds? And since when wwe been doing internships? and out of all the internships this dude picks one my man works yet.

I feel a throb come from my forehead as my mind starts racing with these thoughts. I'm overthinking.

"Aye, Ima go tell the boys we headin' out to the spot inna minute." Jimmy says shaking up with' his brother and he walks out following Devante. Jey nods.

"What's going on?" I asked him, leaning into him wrapping my arms around his waist as he puts his arm over my shoulder.

"Trins wanted all of us to slide and have some drinks since she hasn't seen us inna minute. They got a VIP so we all can chill downtown. You chill wit that?" He asked me. I nodded, looking up at him telling him I was good with it and he leans down to give me a juicy kiss that gave me a stronger sense of security.

"C'mon." He said, patting my butt softly leading me towards the door while grabbing his bag.

DOWNTOWN

I texted Sae to see if they were meeting us there as we drove, but I doubt they was knowing they had a fight today. They more likely to busy making up. Getting to the club Trins was already in the section waiting for us so we headed in. The boys had put on hats and shades to go in disguised, it didn't worked for some people as they nodded to some fans on the way in.

"Hey Y'all!" Trins yells over the music and getting up giving us all hugs and delivering a kiss to her husband. We all sat down conversing with one another, vibing and having a good time. I don't know when and I don't know how, but a blunt got lit up and was going around.

When it got to Jey I thought he would pass it to me, but instead he just turns to me and gives me a shotgun

When it got to Jey I thought he would pass it to me, but instead he just turns to me and gives me a shotgun. His lips close to mine as he blow the smoke into my mouth as I inhale it. I didn't know receiving shotguns could be such a turn on, I feel myself easily flushing and feeling a bit hot and him giving me a sloppy kiss ain't helping. I pulled back with a smirk on my face. He sees the gleam in my eyes illustrating the feeling.