TOUCHDOWN

yall war games was soooo good 😮‍💨

MALLORY

*WEEK LATER*

Show me the mystery
Reveal to me an enemy
Don't let me buy into a smoke screen of identity
Unfold in me my divinity
Remember the memory of who I really am
I see me
A revealing divine mystery
I want me to want me
I need me to need me
I see me I see me
All the glory that's within me
I see me
This crazy journey has led me here
I see me I see me
No more pretending
No more personas
No faking strength I'm going within
Divinity
I see me Mystery

I took a breath of releasing whatever I'm feeling at the moment. After the halloween party, I haven't been talking Jey, I actually been ignoring him. And he's not fucking with that. I know once I talk to him, I'm in trouble. Ever since our argument, I've been feeling something that isn't sitting right with me. But it's not him, it's myself.

As I finished writing I heard some banging outside, but I didn't pay attention to it thinking it was probably the neighbors. I stood up grabbing my tea and journal going back into the house, then I heard yelling. I realized someone is banging on my door. I froze, what if it's Jey? I slowly walked to the door as I was about to look in the peephole I hear,

"Mallory! Open this damn door!" Sage yelled through the door. I rolled my eyes at her and opened the door and I see my sister with her too. oh shit

They walked in the living room and then turning around looking at me with frustration on they face. I'm confused, are they waiting for me to speak?

"Well, hello. Is there a reason for the banging on my door?" I asked, voice filled with curiosity.

"Bitch, why aren't you answering your phone?" Sage asked, taking off her jacket and having a seat crossing her legs. She's acting like she caught me coming home late, like I'm her man or something. I laughed a little at the movement.

"Oh I haven't been hearing it, sorry. It's been on silent since for a minute. What's going on?"

"We got worried. After the party and everything, we haven't heard from you. Just want to make sure you're good and everything." She expressed

"Sage, we work together." I looked at her with a straight face.

"We're talking about emotionally Mals." Bre indicated

I smiled, "Y'all, he didn't cheat on me or anything we just had a little argument." I walking into my kitchen to get them some tea.

"An argument that had you leave the party and not talk to anybody, even Trinity said she couldn't get ahold of you." Sage yells out.

"I wasn't ignoring you guys. I didn't feel like talking that night and I went to sleep. Since then I just been in my own lane." I shrugged, coming back giving them drinks and sitting back down. I told them everything from start to finish what happened that night.

"I knew it!" Sage yelled, she jumped up from her seat, "A bitch intuition is never wrong!"

"Are you okay though, Mals?" Bre looking over at me, ignoring Sage. Sage knew what she was doing bringing my sister over. She's like our own personal therapist. Whenever we are going through something or need to vent, she's our go too.

"I'm kinda embarrassed." I finally admitted it to them and myself.

"About what?"

"Not about that, but what I said to him. I assumed he was still having sex with her- talking crazy to him. Asking him about fucking and stuff." I said, covering my face in shame thinking about that night. "But I was pissed and drunk."