MISSION 3

As soon as they landed, an agent named Phoom welcomed them and give them the car and house key as what Kru A said before they left.

Phoom escorted them into the car park where they found the car that was now theirs until the case was over. They put their bags in the trunk of the car then got in without saying a word since they landed.

"Here's your cellphones guys. If anything comes up, Kru A's number and mine's in the speed dial. Also, I already set the location in the car's map so please be careful while driving, Nik."

"I'm driving?" Nikki asked in confusion. How come she'll be driving and not Sasha? After all, it's her native land. Well, it's also her native land since she's half Thai but she never had the chance to stay longer than a week in this country so how the hell she is the one to drive for them.

"Yup. Kru A's order."

With a groan, she obeyed and walked to the driver's side, scratching the back of her head as she started the car.

Chachoengsao was almost 2hrs away from Bangkok. The house wasn't that far from the town proper. It was a nice enough town, Nikki thought but she liked the busy city and by the looks of it so did Sasha.

"Home sweet home, Babe." She said as soon as she stopped where the pinned location stopped.

She went down of the car and tried to look around, subtly trying to scout for any suspicious individuals as Sasha walked to the back of the car to take their luggages and she followed.

Nikki saw some people sitting on their porches, watching them closely, obviously too curious about the new neighbors. And then, she stood next to Sasha and ran her hand down her back to get her attention. She had more undercover work under her belt; she knew the acts that needed to be played.

"Get your hand off me before I cut it and feed it to the neighbor's dog." Sasha threatened but in reality, she was shocked by the girl's touch. She wasn't prepared to let the Nikki invade her personal space.

"Don't be sassy already. I think I spotted something."

"What?" she met her eyes with curiosity.

"We have company so don't look surprised."

"I am not sur~."

Before Sasha could finish her sentence, Nikki already bent down and lightly kissed her on the lips with her arm around her waist. If you look at it, they looked like a young, gay couple in love, and there's no care in the world but just being carefree. But it didn't last long. Nikki pulled them away from each other but when they parted, both of them looked in each others eyes as if looking something in there.

"I said don't look surprised."

"I-I am n-not sur~ ...I am not s-surprised." Sasha said in a defensive tone as she walked to the front door with the keys in her hand, leaving all the luggages for Nikki to talk.

Is she really surprised? Just a little.

Freaked out? Fuck, yes!

***

Sasha looked around and think that this house was nice. It looks like it is a new house built a couple of years ago she hadn't seen it before. As far as she knew, only two other couples lived there before them and they kept the place nice. The hardwood floors looked brand new, the furniture was put in a couple of days ago, Kru A had told them he had movers just stick some stuff in, the pale brown sofa set was also nice. It looks warm and cozy. She sighed and sat on the sofa, because the plane ride really took it out of her.

Nikki then walked in and did the same after she placed their bags down and sat on the sofa once she shut the front door.

"So what now?" She asked.