MISSION 4

As each second passed in the event, Sasha's stomach turned more and more, if Nikki didn't have her arm around her waist she would have runaway by now.

"Relax." Her partner whispered to her since she kept fidgeting. She knew its a surprise for Nikki to see her like this because she had never seen her so out of control before, normally nothing fazed her.

"Don't tell me to relax. I fine." She snapped.

"Sasha??? Hey girl! So the rumor is true. It's so good to see you back."

"Oh my God. Not again." Sasha groan at the familiar voice before she turned around, Nikki followed.

"P'Lux." She wasn't really down about seeing the girl. Lux Sulax was one of her friends in school, one that didn't treat her like a piece of glass that might break if you talked to it.

"I see you got a company. Is she single?" Lux asked, openly displaying her interest to Nikki and that made Sasha frown and felt bitter. Ever since, Lux was into women.

"This is my wife by the way. Nicole Armstrong." she said confidently as she pulled Nikki more closer to her. Holding her as if she's telling her old pal to step back from whatever intention she has. She realized that that lie was getting easier to tell at the moment. "Baby, this is P'Lux, we went to school together and had been together in some school organizations."

"Hi, nice to meet you, Lux." Nikki said with her best smile and that best made Lux blush while Sasha grimaced.

"I don't know what I did to deserve this but you broke my heart Sasha. Nikki here is just my type." The girl said in a flirty tone and still shamelessly trying to seduce Nikki.

"Unfortunately, she's off the table. Anyway, it's great to see you Phi." -Sasha

"Likewise Nong. I'm sorry to hear about Nam by the way."

"Huh? What happened to her?" She asked as the statement taken her aback. Suddenly she's confused and curious about what the girl meant..

"Oh shit. You don't know?"

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you, so tell me." She finally let out her irritation at the girl as she nearly yelled the words.

"Sorry but it's not my place to say it ." Lux said as she started to bit her nails.

"Cut the shit Sulax and tell me what happened to my sister.!"

Aside from the sudden outburst, Nikki turned and looked at Sasha confused. A sister? She has a sister? Then, she realized that she never had the chance to know her partner more. There were many chapters of her life she didn't know about and maybe hidden away.

"Okay... Four months ago she moved back to here, she was gonna have a baby but something happened and she lost it." Lux explained wishing she didn't say anything at the first place. "That's all I can say. Like I said, I'm sorry. I need to go." Then the girl rushed to leave.

"Ugh! Damn it! Why the people in this town giving half ass information?! This is annoying!" Sasha said under her breath. "I need to get some air." Then she pulled Nikki along, they went out side to the open area which is less crowded than the main venue.

"You ok now?" Nikki asked as soon as they were alone.

"Yeah I'm fine. But I'm going to kill my sister though. I mean, I talked to her last month and she told me she was still in Vietnam. Why the hell is she lying to me?" Sasha asked, pacing around with her palm on her forehead.

"I didn't know you had a sister."

"There's a lot you don't know about me." Sasha scoffed and face her. "She's all I got. She raised me because our parents were killed when I was seven and she was 15 years old then. Suddenly she became the mom over night." Sasha explained and one more thing. Nikki had never known her parents were killed and her sister raised her.