MISSION 8

Sasha and her sister, Nam took the foods to the kitchen and began taking it out of the bag when Nikki showed up. She went directly to her 'wife's' side and hold her by the waist.

Let me remind myself to kill this bitch later! How dare she act like this in front of my sister?! Sasha told herself as she subtly bit her tongue to stop herself from elbowing the latter beside her.

"Hey Babe." Nikki greeted her with a loving smile and to her surprise, the girl kissed her in the lips. It was just a peck but she felt like she was electrocuted by the current that suddenly runs through her veins but like what she was told earlier, she cannot act surprised in front of everyone. And by everyone means Nam is not an exception.

"We're very happy to have you here, P'Nam." She then turned to Sasha's sister with a warm hug before she returned her hand to her wife's waist and lingered there for an extra second because she wanted to and because she knew in some way that that would bother Sasha. She love to tease her and see how much the girl reacts to her simple touch. In other words, she's enjoying what she's seeing.

"Me too. I'm very happy to spend time with you guys. Thank you for being so sweet, Nikki. I say, you're my favorite sister-in-law now." Nam said jokingly, laughing to her own humor because who else will be her favorite in-law? There's just two of them. Nikki joined her by laughing heartily too while Sasha just crossed her arms in front of them and rolled her eyes.

"You know what? It still amazes me that you got married because as much as I remember, you hated even just the thought of it when you were younger." The older Chankimha added when she to her younger sister.

Sasha just rolled her eyes because her sister couldn't see her anyway. Since she was lying to her sister so she had to play the role.

"I never thought I would get married too but the perfect person came along and here we are." she managed to say without gagging as she pretend to smile and look ecstatic about it.

Perfect person? Really??? Am I kidding myself? Nope. She's not even close to perfect. Sasha thought to herself.

"So Nicole, how did you win my sister over?" Nam asked with a smile as she looked at the happy couple standing side by side.

"You know, that doesn't matter." She quickly jumped in. "Let's talk about why you wanted to talk. What's the matter Phi?"

"I did want to talk, just because you're in town and what harm does it cause to catch up with my little sister?" Nam them smiled at them widely though it didn't even reach her eyes. Of course, Sasha noticed that. "So let your gorgeous wife here answer the question because I'm dying to know. And to say the obvious, you got a good taste in women, Sis." The older girl added..

"Yeah Babe, P'Nam looks curious and she wants to know. I'm sure she'll find our love story interesting." Nikki seconded as she patted her on the ass. She then immediately shot the girl a death glare and made a mental note to slap her in the face later for what she just did. " To start with, Sasha and I work together. When we first met she was this bitch and all bitchy as hell, so mean, inconsiderate and so hardheaded. You will be surprised to know that she hated me, P'Nam. But then with my winning charm, she couldn't stay away." She said animatedly as if she's really enjoying herself telling her made up story. She knew Sasha's now ready to kill her in this very moment.

"Oh, come on Baby... Give me a break!" Sasha exclaimed looking at her wife then turned to her sister. "Charm my ass. Ok, I might've been bitchy but she was bossy, pushy, the know-it-all and annoying. I thought she was really cute when we first met, you know? But it was awhile before I realized she's an asshole but then again, she's not that bad. So I give her a chance and it paid off." she explained with a hint of a threat in her voice, letting Nikki know that she will not back down if the girl was challenging her to play this kind of game as she crossed her arms over her chest.