MISSION 14

It was such a long day especially for Sasha. She felt like today was about 90 hours long and all she wanted is for it to be over.
Eventually, everyone got ready for bed. Saint, Heng and Seng camped out on the living room floor while Kru A took the sofa. Sasha and Nikki of course kept their room. It's their house after all.

Sasha's now been laying in bed for about two hours but not the least bit sleepy. Her mind was on overdrive and thinking of every worse possibilities. She wondered if her sister was asleep at that moment, scared, hurt or even alive.

Is she even alive? That was the scariest thought of all because what if she's going to wake up and Nam's body is somewhere found on the side of some road or lake?

No. Stop entertaining those negative thoughts! P'Nam will be okay.

But no matter how much she tried to calm her mind, she just couldn't stop having bad thoughts. She's worried and scared at the same time. Couple minutes later, she slowly got up and sat up in bed, careful and not wanting to wake Nikki. Their room was pitch dark and silent, so she figured the girl had been asleep for the last two hours. Her feet touched the cold floor hardwood floor and the cold bolted up to her body, making her shiver. Once she stood, she tiptoed across the room to the door.

"Where are you going?" Nikki softly asked with her sleepy voice and that made her whipped around and saw the girl's from sitting up in their dark silent room.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry."

"No. Honestly, I've been up because I heard you restless over there, tossing and turning the whole time. And I figured you wouldn't be able to sleep today. So, where are you going?" Nikki asked again. But the simple reason was, she couldn't sleep because she knew Sasha would be tearing herself up over her sister's disappearance. She will probably feel the same if that happens to her brother.

"I don't know." Sasha said with a shrug that couldn't be seen.
"But I was thinking about stepping out for a walk. It's pretty late but it's a good time for me so I shouldn't run into someone I hate and end up being arrested again." she continued as she flipped the light switch. Lighting the once dark room now with bright light and her eyes immediately twitched while it tried to adjust to the surrounding, and so is Nikki.

"By the way, you never explain why you punched Lux. She's been annoying you for years back then, what made you snap this time?" The girl asked once her eyes adjusted to the light.

"Sorry but that's not something I want to talk about right now, Nicole." Sasha evenly said as she went and sat back on the edge of her bed.

"I'm just curious and dying to know the reason, that's why I asked. And like I said, I will not stop annoying you, remember? Now, come on just tell me. Only then it'll help me sleep better." The she adjusted herself and sat in Indian style and faced her.

Nikki bailed her out of jail, Kru A forced her too and used her own money so she figured she had a right to know why she lost it and hurt Lux but she wouldn't tell her that. Because then she would want to pay her back and that's not what she wanted. She just had the urge to get an answers.

"You know what? You need to work on your selling pitch Nick, because that one sucked." Sasha said as she pulled her hair back behind her ears. Deciding if she should tell her about it or not. But then, something in her mind win.

"It was you." she softly admitted after a couple of seconds of mental debate. She already admitted to the girl before that she had felt something toward her. So why hesitate and not tell her everything?