MISSION 26

As planned, after the event, Kru A and the agents on his team come with him in a recommended club by Heng to celebrate in their own way. There were many people there, and the ambiance is just suitable to celebrate.

"You know, honestly, I do root for you and Sasha at some point but it still blow my mind to think that you two are really together." Charlotte expressed as they get themselves a seat on one to the table, separating from the guys. It's her, Eden and Nikki. Sasha will join them later on.

"How did it happen? How did you two came to realize and sorted out your feelings?" She added.

"Or did you two accidentally slept together and decided to give it a shot? Wait. Have you two consumed your marriage?" Eden asked with a hand gesture of quote and quote up in the air at the word marriage. She's grinning like a little devil too, Nikki thought.

"Oh my God! Sasha will definitely kill us if she hear us right now." Charlotte laughed in addition.

Nikki couldn't believe that she was put in a hot seat on the spot about them. She agreed with Charlotte that if Sasha's here, she will surely chew them and that will save her in this situation.

Wait. Where is she by the way? She said she won't take long but it's an hour and she's still not here. She hasn't texted or call either. Nikki said to herself as she took a look at her wrist watch.

"I'm not gonna say anything about the latter (consuming the marriage) part but I think what they say is true. That love moves in mysterious way." She simply answered.

"Awwwww! That's cute! The line's overrated but still, it's cute." -Eden

"Like I said, I never thought that Sasha and I will end up together because we were like water and oil. We don't get to blend. But maybe that's how it works for us and it's still a mystery to me how things worked out for us but I'm glad. I'm glad that we were thrown out here together, I'm glad that we identified our differences and tried to work on it to meet in the middle, I'm glad that I get to know her better, the things that not everyone has seen, to know her in a much deeper level and mostly, Im glad that it's her that I fell in love with. I know things went shit in Chachoengsao case but that mission gave me something to treasure for a lifetime. It's pretty insane if I think about it." Nikki said dreamily as she looked back at the days she spent with Sasha up to this point.

"You really are in love girlie! You're eyes just turned into a heart shape. OMG! But kidding aside, we're happy that you guys are enjoying your time together. Though I remember Kru A saying before that he wanted you two to see what he saw on both of you. You think he purposely put you in that mission for you to fall in love? Maybe that was the mission; he pulled some matchmaking tricks on you!" Eden squealed as if she just uncovered something big in a case. Her eyes even went wider.

Nikki was about to say something when she heard Kru A's phone ring in the table next to them and she turned her attention to him instead of her friends. She tried to eavesdrop.

"Director A here." He said as he answered, then his face became so serious and then worried and then angry as he listened to the caller on the other side. For the longest time she they worked together, Nikki could tell that slowly his blood pressure rose and rose.

"Thank you for calling." He finally said then hung up.

"What's going on?" Nikki asked immediately as she stand from her seat and went to the other table. Looking at the man with a demanding look. She suddenly got this bad feeling that something's up in a bad way.

"Nop was on his way to see the therapist the judge appointed him for a monthly session this morning. But he out smarted the guard with him and drugged the doctor with his own meds. He escaped. They called to inform me what happened. But the base already sent out several teams, local PD and the SWAT are looking for him too." The director explained but seems his mind was elsewhere.