MISSION 25

The days that followed brought something new to Sasha and Nikki's lives, a sense of peace and comfort. Sasha tried to turn her full attention to the small cases that she and Lisa worked on the past days, getting updates of progress to her sister's case as she learned to be more professional about it.

"Do we really need to go tonight?" Sasha asked as she joined Nikki on the sofa who was going over her latest case file on her laptop. She then tried to snatch the girl's face away from the screen and planted a soft kiss on her lips just because she just found out few days ago that the serious looking Nikki looks so hot especially with her eyeglasses on that she keeps pushing up in her nose bridge from time to time. It kind of turn her on but have to restrain herself before her fiancée thinks she's a sex hungry.

"You know that we don't have a choice but to go tonight." The girl answered when their lips moved apart and she went back to look at her laptop.

Sasha groaned and pouted hoping it would work but Nikki didn't turn to look at her, so she got pissed just because she wanted to.

"You know, you were right when you said you'd always annoy me. I don't want to go to this thing tonight. I work with these people all day and I don't want to spend the night with them too. I just want to stay here and have our time together." Then she stood from the sofa and began to pace back to their room.

Nikki glanced at Sasha with a smile though she knew she couldn't see it because her back is the only thing that's facing her. Just by seeing the girl march with a heavy feet, stomping like a spoiled brat made her smile because no matter how tough she was at work, that façade always crumble down when they're alone. Sasha's older than her for few years but she's more likely to have a childish behavior; something that she never thought she would discover since she knew her like a roaring lioness at work.

"Come on Babe. It's Bangkok Base's foundation anniversary and Kru A will receive his token of appreciation. It won't be that bad and he said we have to come. Just give me 5 minutes to finish this report and we're getting ready. We're going to be late." She explained as she hurried typing and after a while, she shut down the laptop and stood from the sofa to go to the room.

When she entered, there's dresses scattered across the bed.

"Now, what the hell am I going to wear? I don't have any decent clothes for 'party'." Sasha said with crossed arms as she stopped pacing in front of her. "I'm not really into the mood to come in this event because if I do, I should've shop something earlier."

"I got an idea." Nikki whispered in her ear. Then pushed her forward in front of their wardrobe.

"What idea? Why Im having a bad vibe about it? Hmmm."

"Come on Babe. You trust me so little. Remember that event we went in Chachoengsao? That little black dress you had on. That's what you're going to wear tonight." Nikki said with a smile that indicated what she was thinking.

"Ewww! That wasn't appropriate for a formal event Babe! Plus I don't even have that anymore. I think I left it in Chachoengsao." Sasha explained as she walked back to the side of the bed and scan the clothes she took out from the closet once more. Trying to make sense of the available clothes she had.

"Do you know that I fell in love with you in that dress? Out of initiative, of course I brought it with me when I saw it was left in the closet. Now, you can level it up with this puffy coat and it can serve again its purpose." She simply explained as she pulled it out from the closet and handed it to Sasha.

"Hmmm. Nah-ah. Like I said, I thought it's not appropriate for tonight. Also, I'm not wearing that with the people I work with and some I don't even know or like." She turned away from the closet but didn't get far. Nikki was just fast to pull her back in the arm and kissed her until they were both breathless.