9- Old Fashioned IX (Epilogue)

The phone screen on her desk lights up, displaying the incoming message.

"I spy I spy with my little eye.. someone cute who will accompany me during coffee break"

Taeyeon smiles and takes her phone, ignoring Sooyoung who stops talking and is now rolling her eyes at her.

"Tiffany again? Can't you please focus on me for a few minutes?" argues the tall girl as she frowns at her friend.

"Hang on. Sorry" replies Taeyeon absentmindedly. "It's almost three so give me a second"

Knowing her friend's ongoing coffee break routine-though it has become less intense in the past year since the two got together-Sooyoung has no choice but to wait, sinking in her chair while absentmindedly playing with Taeyeon's paperclips.

"Done!" exclaims the shorter woman, placing her phone on the desk. "Sorry"

Since Tiffany's office move back in Spring, they can no longer see each other during office hours so they try to have lunch together as often as they can. If they can't have lunch together-like today, because Tiffany had a lunch meeting outside of the office-they'll try for coffee break instead.

Unfortunately, Taeyeon has a meeting at 3:30 and Sooyoung has stopped by her desk to report and complain about her failed date last night so they won't be able to see each other until later tonight.

Taeyeon tries hard to focus on listening to her friend, fully realizing that Tiffany has sent at least three more messages since she told her about her upcoming meeting and Sooyoung being there.

Thankfully, one of the directors comes to the rescue by calling Sooyoung to discuss something.

As soon as the tall girl's gone, Taeyeon grabs her phone and reads Tiffany's messages with a chuckle.

"But it's our mug-and-note-versary! And it's also the beginning of fall. We need to celebrate!" reads the first message.

"Fine. Work and be there for your friend" The second message was sent about a minute after the first one, followed immediately by the third and fourth messages.

"You are going to take me out to a romantic dinner tonight and that's an order. No overtime today, you hear me? We leave at 6 PM on the dot!"

"If you're late, I won't hesitate to ask Yunho oppa to take me to dinner instead"

Taeyeon shakes her head at that last one, knowing that Tiffany's just kidding and trying to get her jealous because one of the newest investors in Glam is young, rich, handsome and single-and apparently very nice to Tiffany.

When she honestly told her girlfriend that she didn't want her anywhere hear him, Tiffany's eyes literally lit up as an evil smirk appeared on her face. She got one more button to push now and boy does she like to push Taeyeon's buttons sometimes.

She checks her watch, sees that she still has a few minutes till that meeting and quickly presses the voice chat icon to call Tiffany.

"Coffee?" comes the chirpy voice, making Taeyeon smile.

"I have a meeting in a few minutes, remember?"

Tiffany sighs. "Was hoping it got cancelled"

"I'll see you at dinner tonight" Taeyeon says in an attempt to console her girlfriend. "I'll come and pick you up but please make sure I don't see that Yunho oppa"

"Why? What will you do if you see him?"

"I will glare at him until he feels uncomfortable"