October 1st

It was the bloodiest Sunday of all.

Whoever got their hands on the tape first, edited the reel to open with the infamous Hungarian suicide song.

The very cursed song that had caused hundreds of people to kill themselves right after listening to it.

Yet, the curse didn't stop you from watching Billie Eilish's 83 minute long suicide tape.

You watched it in the darkness of your bedroom, buried beneath a pile of blankets, with a box of tissues in your hand.

You didn't want anyone to hear you crying.

The gruesome footage of your favorite singer's suicide was viral.

You didn't WANT to see it......but deep down you knew you had to.

You loved Billie and you needed to know her pain in her final moments.

You wouldn't feel right as a fan if you didn't.....

Still, it took you over an hour before you finally had the courage to hit play.

It started with a zoomed in upclose of Billie's strangely pale fingers replacing the strings on her beloved childhood ukele with razor edged wire....

As she finished and placed the ukele on a bedside table, the camera panned out to reveal she was standing naked in her old childhood bedroom.....

Both of her erect pink nipples were pierced with white diamond studs.

She had a clit piercing too.

You could see the matching stud poking out above her loose hanging labia....

Billie had a thick pink wet outtie that your eyes were immediately drawn to as it dangled down between her upper thighs.

Her pussy meat glistened as her labia swayed while she walked backwards away from the camera with a few deep sniffles.

She never said a word.

Her eyes were teary, but she didn't bother to wipe any of the tears away.

Instead she just forced a sad looking smile and sat down on the edge of her bed.

Then she spread her legs apart so her waxed vagina was on full display....

You quickly sat up on your bed!

You hadn't heard anything about Billie Eilish masturbating in her suicide tape!

Was this even the right tape?!

Surely if Billie had played with herself in her final moments everyone would be talking about it!

So why was nobody talking about her fat wet pussy lips?!

You didn't know what she was about to do, but your heart was pounding as you watched her pick up her ukele.....

Her vagina lips opened with a wet sound when she reached for it.

Then you were staring at Billie's open vaginal hole - a creamy white goo waiting at her slick pink entrance....

You assumed she was about to insert the end of the ukele straight into her vagina!

Perhaps using it as a dildo to widen and satisfy herself!

One last orgasm before her eternal rest....

She didn't though.

She just quietly begun to strum the razor wire ukele while staring into the camera she had set up on a tripod beside her bed....