October 19th

It was 7 am when you heard the high pitched screams of a wailing agony from the garage, while you were drizzling maple syrup over your pumpkin spice pancakes.

You abandoned your early morning breakfast on the kitchen counter and ran through the house to the garage door!

You tried to run in to see what was going on, but the door was locked!

"- BILLIE?! BILLIE ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" You cried to your new wife, but she didn't answer you.

You just heard the terrible screams!

It sounded like a dying dog - and you immediately thought it was Mustard - the yellow lab puppy you were dog sitting for a friend.

You knew there was a wild coyote in the area eating dogs and cats - but you always made sure to keep Mustard inside!

Especially after your neighbor's dog Barkley got attacked and torn apart!

You ran outside in the driveway - expecting to see Mustard torn apart - but she wasn't outside.

The garage door was closed, so you went into your unlocked car and grabbed the garage door opener, but it wouldn't work!

The battery was dead!

You couldn't find a replacement battery, so you just ran up to the garage door and started banging on it - calling out for Billie to open the door!

It sounded like she was being brutally murdered in there!

When she didn't respond, you panicked and cried out that you were calling the police!

To your surprise, you finally got an angry response from Billie - "- GOD! STOP BEING SO FUCKING DRAMATIC! EVERYTHING'S FINE - NOW GO BACK INSIDE AND TAKE A FUCKING NAP!"

The screaming stopped after that....

You begged Billie to open the garage door so you can make sure she's ok - and not being held hostage -  but she just got mad and called you paranoid!

Then she yelled at you to leave her the fuck alone!

So....you respected your hormonal wife's wishes and left her alone.

You went back inside the house and found Mustard drinking from her water bowl in the kitchen.

You breathed a sigh of relief, before you grabbed your phone to check the surveillance cameras.

Your couldn't just go back to eating your pumpkin spice pancakes like everything was fine!

You HEARD horrible screams coming from the garage!

Coincidentally- the cameras in the garage had been turned off.

You went back as far as you could - a whole six months- but it seemed like Billie had never once turned on the cameras in the garage!

You can't believe you never noticed!

You brought this house together late last year.

You signed all the paperwork and got the keys just two weeks before your wedding day.

You never really had a reason to check the cameras until now.

You didn't like that you couldn't see what was going on in there!

So....you ran around the house grabbing every key you could find!

Then you stood at the garage door next to the pantry and tried every single key as quietly as you could.....but none of them opened the door.

You had no choice but to go behind your wife's back and call the police.

You were worried sick about her and she wasn't opening the locked door!