October 29th

It was 9:19 pm by the time a solemn Billie Eilish was finally brought to her prison cell.

The one she was to call her home, for the next 22.5 years.

She didn't have any tears left to cry.

She had spent the last 5 weeks of her jury trial crying, only to be found guilty on all 463 charges against her this morning.

She was going to be in her 40s by the time she gets released from prison.

Billie would have been charged with all 511 counts of rape had those other girls not refused to testify against her....

Her real fans who cherished their time backstage with her.....not the fake fans who just wanted their 10 minutes of fame and a piece of the 500 million dollar victim settlement.

Billie was a convicted sexual predator now for tricking all those fans into sleeping with her backstage, without telling them she was born with a penis.

Billie was too scared to admit she had a penis, so she was just pretending to be a cis girl.

After years of getting away with fucking a different fan in each city - Billie's fucking spree came to an abrupt end.

It only took one transphobic fan to fuck everything up and ruin Billie's entire life.

The bitch who took her blindfold off as Billie was thrusting inside of her - and saw her erect penis - not a strap on dildo, stretching her vagina open.

Billie - who had her own eyes closed and was busy moaning about how juicy the fan's tight pussy hole was - didn't even notice she had been caught until the girl started screaming and pushed Billie off of her, before running out of the room, screaming dramatically for help.

The cops were called and despite the NDA Billie made all of her fans sign before their sexual festivities even began- she was arrested for first degree aggrivated rape against the fan.

Hundreds of other fans she had slept with came forward after news of her arrest broke - claiming she had also raped them backstage - by pretending to be a "real girl" and saying she was using a "strap on"

Billie lost billions of fans but her blacklisting from Hollywood was nothing compared to the horrors of being sent to an all male prison as a registered sex offender....

Billie knew, looking the way she did, would get her raped in prison.

She begged to be sent to a female prison but they just laughed in her face.

Billie's lawyer argued that she would be attacked in general population at a mens prison, so she needed to be in isolation - right by the guard watch tower.

Since Billie was famous, she was assigned her own correctional watch guard - who would stand outside of her cell keeping an eye on her....

Billie was attacked and raped by her cellmate, at 9:24 pm - just 5 minutes after getting settled in her new cell.

She only had enough time to set her things down and get a drink of water from the sink tap.

Billie thought it was an isolated cell so she had let her guard down.

Her cellmate - an infamous gay serial rapist - was hiding under the bed.

He grabbed Billie's ankle as soon as she sat down on the bed - and dragged her down to the floor!

Billie tried fighting back as she screamed for help - but the guard ignored her!

The fighting back just made her cell mate even angrier!