Chapter 3

*saturday 1:00PM*

Axl was playing with his toys in my room. He didn't like being in his room all by himself which is understandable.

My phone started to ring. So I quickly grabbed it off my bed. It was Brittany. OMG what now? She's rung me like 50 times in the last hour. Ok maybe not exactly 50 times, but it felt like it.

"Hey Brit"

"Hiya gurl! What are you wearing to the party?"

"Ummmmm" I opened my cupboard doors and stared at all my clothes "I don't know actually. What are you wearing?"

"We'll I'm thinking about wearing that cute little dress I bought from suprè, my black heels, my gold pearl studs and my gold side satchel"

"Oh ok. I might wear that green and black dress I bought from city beach the other week and my black lace ballet flats"

"Omg babe, I love that dress! Well I will start to get ready and ill come pick you up at 5"

"Ok. See ya soon"

"Bye babe" I put my phone back on charge as Brit hung up.

Axl walked out of my walk-in-robe, I changed it into his toy room so he felt safe when he played.

"Lara, where are you going tonight?"

"I'm going to a friends birthday party"

" Can I come?" Shit, I haven't found anyone to look after him. I'll text Kyle.

"Sorry buddy, you can't. It's for big kids" I picked up my phone and texted Kyle

'Hey (: is it alright if Axl stays at your place with Peter tonight? I forgot to ask earlier :/'

Like 5 seconds after I sent the text, he replied

'Mum said yes :D. Btw, do you need a lift to the party?' Thank god Kyle's mum said yes. Well, she never says no to me or Axl, she always says 'don't even ask Lara, just turn up at the front door. We'll let you stay' but I always ask just incase.

I replied to Kyle

'Thank you (: and no, Brittany's giving me a lift. You should come with us cause you'll probably get wasted knowing you ;)'

"Axl, you wanna sleep over at peters house tonight?" Axl ran out of his toy room and said

"Yes!" He's such a cutie.

"Ok, I'll come help you pack soon ok" I looked down at my phone just as Kyle replied

'Hahaha you're such a nice friend ;) and yeah, I'll come with you and Brit. I'll meet at your place' I quickly replied

'Ok (: see ya soon' and put my phone on my bed and went with Axl to his room and helped him pack some clothes and toys for peters place.

I still have a few hours before Brit comes pick me up. But I suppose I have to take Axl to Kyle's.

I walked with Axl to my room.

"Axl, I'm just going to be in my bathroom ok? If you need me just knock on the door"

"Ok" I grabbed my dress and walked into my ensuit and shut the door. I didn't bother locking it cause the lock sometimes goes spaz and doesn't work properly or doesn't unlock.

I hung my dress on the door handle and turned the shower on.

I got undressed and hopped under the nice warm water and started to wash my hair. Once I had finished, I washed my body and rinsed off. I quickly shaved my legs and then got out.