Chapter 13

Me and Jai were walking hand-in-hand down the street to McDonald's. It was actually really nice weather even though the sun was going down.

"So..." Jai said swinging our hands back and forth as we walked. "Hey, we didn't finish our game of 20 questions at the park" Jai said looking at me. Oh god.

"Umm, yeah" I said. Shit the last question was who our crush is.

"I think it's your turn to ask a question" Jai said smiling.

"No, you didn't say who your crush was" I said. Jai looked at me and his cheeks went a light shade of red. How cute.

"Oh yeah... well you didn't exactly say yours either" Jai said trying to avoid the question.

"Yeah but you figured out anyways" I said defending myself. Jai chuckled.

"Fine then. The girl I like is actually really close to me. I'm surprised how close she is to me" Jai said looking down at me smiling.

"Oh... as in like friendship?" I asked. Shit. He likes someone else? Well why did he ask me out if he liked someone else?

"Well I guess you could call it that. But we're now dating" Jai said looking down at me smiling.

"M-me?" I asked. Jai nodded and smiled. Oh my god. He liked me back. Holy shit. This is... this is amazing. Oh my god.

"Yes Lara. You. I have ever since the day at school when I ran into you and knocked you over" Jai said trying not to laugh at the last bit. I giggled at the memory. Gosh I was so embarrassed. It was last year. I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Oh god. That was so embarrassing!" I said laughing. Jai laughed along with me.

"But your face though. Oh god it was hilarious. It was like you just met Justin Bieber or something" Jai said trying not to laugh too much.

"Whatever" I said. I did not want to continue this conversation.

We walked inside McDonalds and hardly anyone was there. Which was good. We walked up to the counter and waited a bit before someone decided to serve us.

"Hello there lovelies. How can I help you both?" a cheery, happy girl said.

"Ummm, can I please have a large Big Mac meal with a coke please?" Jai said looking up at the menu. The girl nodded and pressed away at the screen.

"Yep. And what about you?" she asked looking at me.

"Umm, can I just have a large chocolate sundae?" I asked. Jai looked down a me and smiled.

"Is that all for today?" the girl asked. Me and Jai nodded. "Okay so that comes to $15.55"

(A/N idk if that's what it actually would cost but let's just say that is how much it costs)

"Okay. I hope I brang my wallet with" Jai said looking in his pockets. The girl laughed and smiled sweetly at me. Jai pulled out his wallet and pulled out to $10 notes. "Keep the change" Jai said smiling at the girl. The girl smiled and put our receipt aside and started making our food.

"She was a bit happy" I said. Jai nodded and laughed a little.

"Yeah. I think a little too happy" Jai said smiling and leaning against the wall. He wrapped his arm around my waist and grabbed his phone put of his pocket and started tapping away. Surprisingly ever since I started dating Jai, I feel like he's just another one of my best friends and not just a major crush. If you know what I mean. Like, whenever he touches me (A/N not the inappropriate way you sick minded people!) I don't have a heart attack or feel like I'm going to pass out or something. It's really good actually.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Jai asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Ummm, I don't care" I said smiling. Jai nodded and smiled.

"Your food is ready" the happy server girl said. We smiled and grabbed our food and sat at a table outside.

We were silent for a couple of minutes. I was just eating my ice cream and Jai was eating his burger and drinking his drink.

"Are you hungry... Like, at all?" Jai said shoving a handful of chips in his mouth. I shook my head.

"No" I said. I really was but the more I eat, the fatter I get and I don't want to be fat. I already am.

"Oh. Okay. Well once I finish we will have to head home. You can finally meet my mum maybe" Jai said taking a sip of his drink.

"Okay cool" I said smiling. I finished my ice cream and put it on the tray. Jai quickly finished his food and put the rubbish on the tray. We stood up and I tipped the tray not the bin and put the tray on top of it.

"You do know that the cleaners do that" Jai said taking a sip of his drink.

"But it's nice to do their job for them. Imagine if you were a cleaner and you had to clean up after people" I said grabbing his hand and walking out o McDonalds.

"Okay then" Jai said laughing a little. "Want some?" he asked offering me his drink. I stared at it then shook my head.

"No thanks" I said. Jai laughed and shoved the straw in my mouth.

"It's staying there until you drink some" Jai said laughing. I rolled my eyes and drank the drink.

"I don't really like coke" I said spitting the coke onto the grass.

"Oh. Sorry" Jai said staring at his feet.

"It's okay" I said smiling. Jai smiled and looked at me and kissed my lips softly.

We walked for a bit in silence. I kept admiring all the pretty flowers along the way. I just wanted to pick them all the keep them in my room. They were all so gorgeous.

"I love you" Jai said breaking the silence. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. He said he loved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I hope you liked the chapter :-) I panicked about getting it up on time but I got it up at the right time which is an achievement for me. Yay!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends and fam :-)

~crystal <3 xx