Chapter 9

I sat there in the car staring at the house. No way. No fucking way. I won't be able to.

"I-I can't stay here. I'll probably die from lack of oxygen or something" I said as I stared at Jai's house. Justin just rolled his eyes.

"C'mon Lara. You can do it. Please? just for at least tonight. I'll look after Axl with Kyle and make sure that nothing bad happens. Tomorrow you can go back to Kyle's. Just while your dads all stirred up about it all. Please?" Justin said as I looked up at him. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay. But if I die from lack of oxygen because I can't breathe because ImStayingAtJaiBrooksHouseThenYouWillHaveTo-"

"Lara! speak normal, please" Kyle said laughing. I just laughed and took a deep breath.

"If I die from lack of oxygen because I can't breathe because I'm staying at Jai Brooks' house then you will have to save me and bury me" I said laughing. Kyle just rolled his eyes and hopped out of the ute. I gave Justin a quick hug and hopped out of the ute.

"Bye Justin. See ya tomorrow. See ya Kyle" I said giving Kyle a hug.

"See ya tomorrow" Kyle said getting in the ute and shutting the door. Okay. Here goes. I walked up to the front door of Jai's house and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I heard someone yell. It sounded like their mouth was full with food. I really hope Jai opens the door. If anyone else does then I'll probably freak out and run. The door opened and I saw Jai standing at the door in nothing but sweatpants and like I said before, his mouth was full with food. Damn he has good abs. Oh my god his arms are like the fucking size if Dwayne Johnsons! Oh my god! (A/N if you don't know who that is, its 'The Rock' and if you don't know who that is, google him)

"Hey Jai" I said smiling and waving. Jai smiled and waved while swallowing his food.

"Hey babe. How come you're here?" Jai asked leaning against the door frame. Oh god he's fucking hot!

"Oh, umm, well. M-my friends dropped me off here b-because my dad kinda-"

"No need to say more. You need a place to stay?" Jai asked stepping towards me. I just nodded.

"Yeah, I can't stay at Kyle's because that's the first place my dad would look" Jai nodded and hugged me.

"You're welcome to stay here if you want" Jai said kissing my forehead. I just blushed. Fucking hell Lara. Control yourself woman!

"Th-thanks. I promise I'll leave tomorrow so I don't annoy you" I said. Jai just laughed and kissed my forehead again.

"You'll never annoy me babe. Trust me on that" Jai said smiling and hugging me. Oh my god. Is this even reality?!

"Thanks" I said smiling and hugging him back. We stood there in each others arms for a while.

"Ow!" Jai said pulling away.

"What?" I asked. Jai spun around and saw his twin, Luke standing in the door way with rocks in his hand.

"Fuck off Luke" Jai said.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Luke asked pointing to me. OMG he call me Jai's girlfriend. Oh. My. God.

"Oh, this is Lara. We're not dating we're just really good friends" Jai said grabbing my hand and pulling me out from behind him. Luke smiled at me and waved. I smiled and waved back.

"Hey Lara. I'm Luke" Luke said smiling still.

"Hello Luke" I replied.

"Well I'll leave you two have your make out session. Goodbye" Luke said walking away. I turned around and saw my dad at the end of the street.