Chapter 8

I walked out into the lounge room of Kyle's house and saw Kyle watching TV half asleep.

"Kyle are you awake?" I asked walking over to him. He didnt move or answer.

"Kyle, I'm going to steal your food" I said walking into the kitchen. Still no reply. Fucking hell.

"Well I may as well just go home" I said putting my shoes on. Kyle shot up and looked at me.

"There's no fucking way you're going home. You're staying here and that's that. You're not going there!" Kyle said getting up and walked over to me. He picked me up and carried me over to the couch and dropped me on it.

"Let me at least get some clothes. I can't wear this everyday, and plus I need my makeup, my earphones, Axls toys. By the time I get all that stuff here and my dad finds me, I may as well should've stayed home an just visited here" I said standing up. Kyle just laughed and sat me back on the couch.

"I'll go with you then. I'll help you get all that shit from your house to my house. C'mon Lara, please. You know I've been wanting you out of that shit hole for years now. Plus your 17 so you can legally move out a-"

"Okay Kyle. I'll move in" I said. I really didn't want to because then I would be invading their personal space and annoying them.

"Good. I'll go get Justin and we can drive to your house" Kyle said grabbing his phone. Justin was his cousin that was practically his brother because they were really close. I walked into peters room and saw him and Axl playing.

"Hey Axl, I'm going home for a bit to grab you some clothes and toys and you and I are going to stay here for a while" I said smiling.

"Okay. Are we like going to live here?" Axl asked as his face light up.

"Yeah" I said smiling and nodding. Axl smiled massively and ran up to me and hugged me.

"Yay! Peter I'm going to live with you!" Axl yell. Him and Peter were running around the room pretending to... actually I don't know what they were trying to do.

"Well Axl I'm gonna go now. I'll see ya in a bit" I said smiling. Axl waved goodbye an want back to playing. I walked out to the lounge room and out my shoes on.

"Justin will be here in a sec he said he'll bring his ute" Kyle said smiling. I just nodded and opened the door. Me and Kyle sat on the front fence waiting for Justin to arrive just talking.

"Oi get in!" Justin yelled. Me and Kyle jumped off the fence and got in his ute.

"Hey Justin" I said smiling as I sat in the middle.

"Hey Lara. Hey faggot" Justin said as Kyle got in the ute. Faggot being Kyle that is.

"Hey mate. Just go to Lara's. you may need to help us. Depends whether her dads home or not" Kyle said as Justin sped off. Justin nodded and turned the radio up.

We arrived at my house and it seemed like no one was home which was good. We all got out and walked into the house. The house was never locked which was good at sometimes, but sometimes not.

"Okay, Justin you get Axls clothes, Kyle you get Axls toys and I'll get my own shit" I said as we walked into the house. They both nodded and Justin ran into Axls room and Kyle and I went upstairs to my room.

"Did I say anything to you last night?" Kyle asked as we walked into my room. All the things he said to me flashed back into my head, but I just shook my head.

"Not that I can remember, no" I said grabbing a bag out of my cupboard. Kyle just nodded and walked into Axls toy room.

"Good, Brit said something about me pushing you against a fence and making out with you or something. She's probably just telling lies as a joke though" Kyle said as he started packing up Axls toys.