Chapter 5

As I slowly woke up, I heard Kyle and Jai talking to each other. I heard Jai say

"I swear if she doesn't wake up, I'm going to kill you" were they talking about me?

"Why me? I'm not the one that drugged her" it sounded like Kyle. Wait, drug me?

"Well you were the one that gave her that drink"

"Look, I wouldn't purposely drug her mate, why would I do that?" Kyle said before laying down beside me and cuddling me. I decided to sit up, but I sat up a bit too quickly and the ice pack that was on my head fell off and I was a bit dizzy.

"Lara! Thank god you're alive!" Jai said before hugging me tightly.

"Hey" I said faintly. I felt someone play with my ass and I quickly slapped the hand away and turned around to see Kyle smiling cheekily at me.

"What happened to me?" I said a little unsure if I should ask. I sat back on the bed as I felt a little dizzy and sick.

"Well we THINK your drink got spiked" Jai said before sitting beside me. Kyle cuddled me and rested his head on my boobs.

"Oh ok. That explains why I don't feel so well" I said while trying to push Kyle off me.

"Yeah" Jai moved closer and said "I was worried you were never going to wake up" and kissed my cheek softly. I couldn't help but blush.

"I love you Lara" I heard Jai say. OMG! Is he being serious or is it the alcohol talking. I was so confused. I got up and walked out of the room and downstairs to look for Brit. I found her dancing with Jai's brother, beau.

"BRIT!" I yelled over the music that was giving me a huge headache. She spun around almost instantly

"HAY GURL!" She said before stumbling over to me.

"I need to tell you something" I said before grabbing her hand and dragging her outside.

"What you want to tell me babe?" She said while sitting down on the ground. Once I told Brittany everything, I heard yelling and swearing coming from inside the house. I got up with Brit and we walked inside and saw a big circle of people crowding around two people. I climbed up on top of a table with Brittany and we saw two people punching each other. Wait..... OMG it's Kyle. Shit.

I looked over at Brit as she looked at me and it was almost like we read each others minds and we both ran over to the inside of the circle. I grabbed Kyle and tried to push him away from the other guy. I didn't get to see who the other guy was, I just saw Kyle and knew it was going to end bad.

Kyle is a very good fighter. One time he broke a guys jaw from punching it once.

I pushed Kyle out the front door while being slapped on the ass numerous amounts of times as I walked past people.

Once I got outside with Kyle, Jai came outside

"LOOK YOU! IM NOT FUCKING FINISHED WITH YOU! FUCKING GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!!" Omg Kyle was beating up Jai. Oh god. What if it was over me? What would I do? Who would I choose? How will the other one feel if I rejected them? All these questions

bran through my mind. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, but I didn't move. I just stood there. Still.

"C'mon Lara, lets go up stairs ey?" I heard Jai say cheekilyWhy did he say it cheekily? Oh god, what if. No. He couldn't. Could he? I felt kyle staring at me. Jai grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed another drink. I think this was like my 10th or something like that. I stumbled upstairs while drinking with Jai.

Once we reached his room he practically fell onto his bed while I sat on his moon chair. I got comfy in the chair and Jai came over and knelt on the ground infront of me and fiddled with the bottom of my dress.

"You're a nice girl Lara. You honestly are and you seem really innocent" well actually I'm not that innocent. But I'll just go with the flow. "You're really nice and sweet. Oh and did I mention really pretty? Cause you are" he grabbed my hand and slowly pulled me off the chair. I dropped my cup as Jai sat me on his bed. Jai laid down beside me. I felt someone pull me down and I found myself laying beside Jai.

Was this real? Is it really happening? I'm not sure any more.

My thoughts were cut off as a pair of soft lips met mine. They felt familiar... thats cause they were Jai's.

Ever since I woke up after my drink got spiked, I haven't been all crazy when Jai talks to me or that. Which is good... I guess.

I felt hands slide up the side of my body, nice and slowly and stopped at my cheeks. The kiss got deeper. My hands slid up to Jai's cheeks. From then on... I can't quite describe what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelys! Ok I know this chapter is a little bit weird and it's a bit dodgy, it's just that I don't have don't inspiration or anything. Please please please please please please please please help me get more readers. Do what ever you can, post on facebook or tumblr or Instagram or twitter or something. And also I would love feedback and some inspiration. Thank you for support... I actually haven't been brave enough to check how many readers I have. I probably only have 1 hahah. So yeh. Love you all. Stay beautiful.

Love crystal! =) <3