Chapter 14

Oh wow. He said he loved me. This is... this is amazing. I never thought he would ever actually say that to me.

"I love you too" I said smiling and leaning onto his side. Jai smiled and squeezed my hand a little bit.

We got back to Jais place and when we walked inside Beau and Luke were screaming at the tv. They were playing FIFA on the Xbox.

"Hey Jai. Hey Lara" Luke said not taking his eyes off the tv screen. We both smiled.

"Hey" we said and walked into the kitchen. Jai opened the fridge and grabbed out an apple.

"Want an apple?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah okay" I said. Jai chucked me the apple and I caught it. Luckily.

"Nice catch" Jai said smiling. He took a bite out of an apple and grabbed my hand. "Come meet my mum" he said smiling.

"Okay" I said taking a bite out of my apple.

Jai led me outside into the backyard. There were heaps of gardens around the house. The most gorgeous dog ever came running up to me and Jai.

"Hello there gorgeous" I said kneeling down and patting the dog.

"That's Lala" Jai said smiling and kneeling down beside me and started patting Lala with me.

"She's a gorgeous dog" I said smiling. Jai nodded and agreed with me.

"C'mon you have to meet my mum" Jai said standing up and helping me to my feet.

Jai led me over to a lady sitting in a chair eating a biscuit. The only way we could see her was due to the light shining on her, since it was dark.

"Mum!" Jai said running up to his mum hugging her. She smiled and hugged Jai back. I just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Hello Jai. Now who is this lovely young lady?" Jais mum. Jai smiled and grabbed my hand.

"This is my girlfriend, Lara" Jai said with the most adorable smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you Lara. I'm Gina" She said smiling and giving me a quick hug. I hugged Gina back and smiled.

"Mum, is it okay if Lara stays the night?" Jai asked as me and .Gina pulled away from the hug. Gina looked at me and smiled.

"Of course she can. Just no... you know what" Gina said looking at Jai. Jai nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Thanks mum" Jai said. "Oh, whats for dinner?" Jai asked. Gina shrugged.

"I don't care. Whatever you want to order or make. Just as long as you clean up" Gina said smiling. We nodded and said goodbye as we walked inside the house. Beau and Luke were in the kitchen eating pizza.

"Can we have some?" Jai asked. Beau looked at us and shook his head.

"Nuh. Get your own" He said shoving pizza in his mouth. Jai sighed and we walked away into the lounge room.

"What do you want for dinner? I can cook pretty much anything. I specialise in toast" Jai said proudly. I laughed a little at his cockiness as I sat beside him on the couch.

"I don't care to be honest. What ever you want" I replied smiling. Jai sighed and grabbed the phone.

"I'll just order pizza then" Jai said as he dialled the pizza place. I smiled and looked around the lounge room at all the photos on the wall.

"What pizza do you want?" Jai asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't care. I eat whatever" I replied. Jai nodded and started talking away on the phone.