Chapter 20

-5 hours later-

Us four were mucking around at the park me an Kyle always go to. Kyle was still trying to hook up with Georgie. Obviously he can't tell that she's not into him but it was funny to watch.

"Hey you guys wanna crash at mine tonight?" Kyle asked as he sat on top if the monkey bars.

"Yeah okay" Harry said as he slid down the slippery slide. "You going Lara?" Harry asked as he started climbing the net.

"I'm living there at the moment so of course I will be" I said rocking on the rocking seahorse.

"You gonna come Georgie?" I asked. Georgie nodded.

"Yeah sure. Everyone else is so why not?" She answered as she glided to the other side of the flying fox.

"Awesome. What's the time?" Kyle asked as he swung his legs back and forth.

"1" I said as I checked my phone.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" Georgie asked as she joined us.

"Yes!" We all said. Georgie laughed and we all walked to the ice cream shop across the road.

We all ordered and waited for our ice creams. Georgie was flirting with the guy behind the counter just to make Kyle jealous. The guy was actually really attractive. He was really tanned with bright blue eyes and dark brown hair. He was so gorgeous.

"Got his number" Georgie said with a smirk as she walked over to us with a piece of paper in her hand

"Good job" I said smiling. Kyle rolled his eyes and Harry just stared down at his phone.

"Thanks. He is so god damn attractive" Georgie said as she slipped the piece of paper in between her phone case and her phone.

"I reckon. He's so beautiful" I said smiling.

Our names got called and we went and grabbed our ice creams. We sat at a table and ate our ice creams.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I quickly grabbed it out. It was a text from Kyle. Rightio. I unlocked my phone and read the text
'Im gonna bash that dick head ~Kyle'
I laughed a little to myself and quickly replied
'Calm down. You can hang with Georgie tonight ;) ~Lara'
I locked my phone and placed it on the table before eating my ice cream. I saw Kyle smile as he stared down at his phone. A minute later I got a text from Kyle. I unlocked my phone and read it
'Mums gonna be home :( she'll hear ~Kyle'
I rolled my eyes and quickly replied
'She won't be awake at 2 am. She'll only hear if you're loud. You don't have to do it inside anyways ~lara'
I locked my phone and finished off my ice cream.

"So what do we want to do? Go back to Kyle's?" Harry asked.

"No, his mum would be home and we have to pick our brothers up from school in a couple hours" I replied.

"Oh okay then. Well what do you want to do Georgie?" Harry asked. Georgie shrugged.

"I don't know. Well if we're staying over Kyle's then we will probably need a spare change of clothes right?" Georgie asked as she wiped her hands.

"Yeah true. You guys right to come back to mine for a bit?" Harry asked. Kyle and I nodded and agreed. We got up, cleaned out mess and started walking in the direction of Harry's place.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out. I had a text from Kyle and Jai. I unlocked my phone and read Kyle's
'Can we have the lounge room? I'll kick Justin out. Him and Harry can sleep on Peter's floor. ~Kyle'
I rolled my eyes and quickly typed a reply
'Fine then ~Lara'
Then opened Jai's text and read it
'Hey babe, you able to come over this afternoon? It's cool if you can't 😘 xxx ~Jai'
Shit I forgot about that. I quickly replied
'Sorry babe, I can't. My cold is getting worse :( I'm really really sorry 😘😘 xxxx ~Lara'
Then locked my phone and put it in my pocket.