Chapter 7

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was freaked out so much right now.

"You disappeared last night. I thought someone kidnapped you!" Brit said into the phone. Gosh that girl worries too much sometimes.

"I'm fine Brit. I promise. I'll call you back later. I have to tell you something" I said whispering the last bit. I heard Brit laugh

"Okay babe. Bye!" she said before ending the call.

"Your friend okay?" Jai asked as he brushed his hair. I nodded. I can't believe this, I'm in Jai Brook's room. I never thought I would live to see this day.

"I'm gonna go home. I have to look after m-"

"You can stay here. I'm sure my mum won't mind" Jai said smiling. Fuck my life. He's so adorable.

"I-it's okay. I have to get home and make it look like I wasn't here last night" I said grabbing my clothes and phone. Jai just nodded.

"Fair enough. Well have fun. I hope we get to hang out more. You're a really nice girl" Jai said smiling and kissing my cheek. I smiled and walked out of his room.

"Bye Jai" I said waving goodbye and running out of the house. I saw heaps of people passed out along the way. I saw a body that I didn't want to see... Jessie's. that slut. I walked straight up to her and kicked her and ran off. I pulled out my phone while walking towards Kyle's house and texted Kyle

'Hey! I just woke up, I'm walking to yours. I'll be there in about 10 minutes :-) see ya soon'

I put my phone in my pocket and kept walking. It's actually a nice area of town. It's quite fancy with a big of non fancy house here and there. There were quite a lot of old people in their yards gardening.

"Lara!" I heard someone yell. I spun around and saw Jai running up to me.

"Hey Jai" I said smiling and walking up to him. Far out he's so hot. OMG I literally cannot believe that I've been to his house, had 'it' with him, kissed him, touched him, talked to him. Just ugh.

"You left this there" Jai said smiling and handing me my clutch bag. Gosh he's smile is adorable.

"Thanks" I said smiling. He stepped closer to me so that our chests were touching and lifted my chin up with his fingers and placed his lips onto mine. I felt a bunch of fireworks going off in my stomach. Gosh he's so perfect. He put his hands on my waist as I put my arms around his neck. We stood there kissing for about a minute before I heard someone call my name. I pulled away and turned around saw Kyle running towards me.

"Lara! there you are" Kyle said as he reached me. He just smiled at Jai.

"Hey Kyle. Well I better go, I'll see you around Jai" I said smiling. I waved and went to walk away before Jai pulled me back and pecked my lips.

"See ya 'round gorgeous" Jai said as I started blushing. He just smiled and I walked off with Kyle.

"So, you and lover boy over there have a good night I see" Kyle said staring down at me. I looked up at him, down at the footy shorts Jai gave me checking for anything then back up at Kyle. Kyle just started laughing.

"What? is there anything on my ass or something?" I asked checking again.

"No, I was just saying because Brit was being Brit and fangirling" Kyle said laughing. Gosh that girl needs to know what's good fangirling and what's not.

"Oh okay" I said laughing. Kyle gave me one of those awkward side hugs while walking.

"So how was it?" Kyle asked not letting me go. I looked up at him and smiled.

"The party was ama-" I said but Kyle cut me off

"Noooo, not the party. We all know it was amazing. I was talking about you and Jai and the bed" Kyle said looking down at me and wriggling his eyebrows. Gosh he's a retard.

"Oh. Well it was good I guess... I'm sorry this topic is awkward" I said. Kyle just laughed.

"It's only awkward if you make it awkward" Kyle said winking at me. Oh my god. We arrived at Kyle's place and as soon as I opened the front door, Axl came running up to me.

"LAAAARAAAAAA!" he yelled and jumped into my arms hugging me.

"Hey bud, how'd ya go? did you have fun?" I asked not letting go of Axl. Axl started giggling and nodded.

"Come into the lounge room and see what I built!" Axl yelled and ran into Peters room. There was a block tower about as talk as me in the middle of Peters room.

"Wow. Good job guys!" I said smiling. Peter and Axl both smiled at me and said thanks then went back to playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG hey!!!!!!! How are you all?! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a couple of months, I forgot about this story an I got a new phone and forgot the password to my wattpad account and had some family dramas. I'm very forgetful sometimes (as seen above^^) and I finally remembered the password. Anyways I hope you're all enjoying this story! please vote and comment :-) Btw I noticed I had two comments from adduubbzz so thank you so much! everyone go check out her account and read her stories, they're quite amazing I must say :-) so yeah, I love you all stay beautiful. Mwah!
~ Crystal xx