Chapter 11

"hahaha, me too! who's your crush?" Jai asked. Fuck. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. He can't ask me this. That just can't happen. Fucking hell. What do I say? What do I do? Fuck this can't get any worse!

I stood there frozen staring at Jai as he stared at me. I can't do this. Think of someone Lara! Think of some random. Jai Brooks. WHAT THE FUCK?!!!! I SAID SOMEONE RANDOM! Oh my god!

"Lara, Are you going to answer?" Jai asked stepping closer to me. "Who's your crush?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. He looked into my eyes and just smiled.

"I-I-I I like this b-boy. H-h-h-he goes to my school" I said stepping away. Jai chuckled and stepped closer. He looked into my eyes and leaned in. Oh god. Do I lean in or do I look away? I don't know. Fuck sake.

"You're so adorable. Now if you want, I'll make it easier for you. Just answer yes or no questions and I'll figure it out if you want" Jai said smiling. I nodded.

"Yep. Sounds good. Lets just get on with it" I said looking down at the ground.

"But the twist is, if it sounds like its me then I'll give you a kiss. Sound good?" he said smiling cheekily. I looked up at him. Gosh his eye are perfect. The shape of them are so perfect its crazy.

"Or you could just tell me to make it easier" Jai said smiling. I took a deep breath.

"First choice. The questions" I said. Jai smiled and nodded.

"Okay, does he have brown hair?" Jai asked. I nodded.

"Yes" and with that, his lips touched mine instantly. It wasn't a long kiss but it wasn't a short one.

"Next question, does he have brown eyes?" Jai asked. I nodded again.

"Yes" Jai smiled and leaned in putting his lips onto mine. This time the kiss was a bit longer.

"Okay, does he haaaaaaaaaave... hmmmmm... any freckles anywhere on his face?" Jai asked cheekily smiling. I looked at the two freckles under his eye and nodded.

"Yes" Jai leaned in and placed his lips onto mine. The kiss was a bit longer than the last one. I don't think I can handle this any longer.

"Okay, does he have a twin?" Jai asked leaning in. I nodded looking into his eyes.

"Y-yes" I said. Jai smiled and placed his lips onto mine. Once again, the kiss was a bit longer than the last one.

"So, is he at this park?" Jai said smiling. I nodded and smiled.

"Ye-" Jai cut me off with his lips on mine. That kiss was longer but with a bit more motion in it.

"Is he close to you?" Jai asked leaning in. Oh my god. My legs started getting weak. I nodded at Jai.

"Y-" I got cut off, once again by Jais lips on mine. It was a deep, passionate kiss. Jais arms wrapped around my waist as mine wrapped around his neck. I can't believe I've survived this long.

"Oi you two!! We're going! Now stop eating each other and get in the car!" Beau yelled. Jai pulled away and looked into my eyes smiling.

"Is it me?" he said leaning his forehead on mine. Fucking hell. I can't just say
'Yes Jai it's you. It has been all along. Congrats for figuring out'
No, I just don't do that.

"W-well I-I I d-do-"

"It's okay. I know it is anyways" Jai said grabbing my hand and walking to Beaus car with me. Oh my god. Did that seriously just happen?!

I got in the car and sat in bewtween Jai and Daniel. Jai held my hand the whole way and kept looking at me in the most adorable way possible. Whereas Daniel kept giving me a weird stare and occasionally poked me.

"So Laura-"

"It's Lara! L-A-R-A!" Jai said frustratedly. Daniel rolled his eyes and continued.

"Why were you here today?" Daniel said. I looked at him and smiled.

"I was at Jais house and he said I could come with and so I did" I replied. Daniel rolled his eyes.

"So in other words he fucked you and you clinged onto him like it was life or death?" Jai slapped him.

"No! she's telling the truth Daniel. Fuck sake. Why doesn't anyone actually believe me?!" Jai said. I just sat there awkwardly. Daniel laughed.

"I was joking man, seriously" Daniel said as he looked out the window. I sat there in the middle awkwardly.

The drive back to Jais house was quite boring. Beau kept giving me this weird stare the whole way home which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I think Jai noticed once we pulled up cause he grabbed my hand and kissed it and then looked at Beau as we got out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I haven't updated in a while... I know. Don't hate me for it. I've just been busy with friends and family and that. But I'm on holidays so I might update quicker :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with friends and fam :) love you all xx
~crystal <3 xx