Chapter 21

-2 weeks later-

"So, he's going to be living with you now?" I asked my auntie. She nodded and grabbed Axl's bag.

"Yes he is. The government has said it will be best for him to" auntie Bek said.

"But... Am I allowed to see him still?" I asked getting tears in my eyes.

"No" auntie Bek said.

"What?! No!! He's my brother! I can see him if I want to!!" I yelled. They can't stop me from seeing him.

"You can't Lara. It's the governments rules. You are not allowed to visit him. We understand how you feel" my auntie Bek said resting her hand on my shoulder. I whacked it off.

"You don't know what I feel! You never had your brother taken away from you! So shut up!" I yelled. She just gave me a look of disgust. She grabbed Axl's hand and dragged him to the car.

"But bekky, I want to say goodbye to Lara" Axl said pointing to me. Auntie Bek gave me a glare and nodded at Axl. Axl ran up to me and have me a massive hug.

"I'm gonna miss you bud" I said hugging him tight trying not cry.

"I'm going to miss you too Lara" Axl said. I could feel one of his tears roll down his cheek in between mine and his cheek.

"I don't like auntie bekky. She's mean" Axl said crying. I pulled away and looked at Axl.

"It's okay Axl. You'll see me eventually. It's only for 1 year. Plus, I'll come visit you at school" I said giving Axl a kiss on the head. He smiled and nodded. A few tears started to roll down Axl's cheeks.

"I love you Lara. Don't do anything silly" Axl said giving me a kiss.

"I love you too Axl. I won't as long as you don't" I said. I gave Axl a hug before leaving him with the wicked witch of the west. Axl climbed in the car and wound the window down.

"Bye Lara!!" Axl yelled as he waved to me.

"Bye Axl!!" I yelled as I waved to the car that disappeared into the distance.

I sat on the front steps and stared at the road. Why does everyone leave me? Kyle's gone on holidays for a month. Jai has disappeared and won't reply to my texts or phone calls. Georgie disappeared but I never really liked her, she was never nice to me. Harry has completely lost the plot at the moment, I can never get a hold of him when he's sober or not stoned. Brittany started hating on me and spreading rumours and shit about me, So much for being a friend right? And as for Axl... Well you just witnessed that.

I sighed deeply with a shaky breath as tears rolled down my cheeks. I opened the door and ran upstairs to my room and shut my door. This is all just too much. I have no one to talk to. No one who will listen or shut their mouths for just a minute. No one who will just give me a hug. No one who really honestly cares.

I sat on my bed and stared at my blankets. I wonder what it's like to just leave. Leave your best friend behind. Leave your family behind. To just leave. Not caring about your friends or family. Not caring what would happen after you leave. Never see anyone ever again.

"What's the point of it all?" I said staring at my cupboard as tears started pouring down my face. I put in my Sleeping with Sirens cd and pressed play and turned the volume up loud. I walked into the bathroom and went to open the cupboard when I caught a glimpse at my reflection.

I looked like a mess. I looked ugly. Fat. My hands started shaking. I picked up a rock that said 'hope' on it and threw it at the mirror. The mirror shattered and fell to the ground. I screamed loudly at where the mirror once was.