Always on call.

The next day.
Tanjiro, Zenitzu and Inosuke were cleared to go. And they got a new mission. To go to Mount Natagumo. Tanjiro got his suit back on. Sparking the interest of Zenitzu. "Tanjiro, thats an interesting suit. Where'd you get it?" Zenitzu asked. "Oh, it was just like yours. But a friend of mine added some things." Tanjiro said remembering he had a sword that hiccup made him. I haven't used this yet. He got dressed, and Nezuko box on his back. There caretaker bid them farewell and they headed off.

I was laying in the cave with my family. I had gotten a good nights rest. I got some fish, and apologized to the king. He had a huge bruise on his head. He seemed totally different. After talking to him a bit. It was less of trying to get rid of toothless because he thought it was bad. He just wanted to be a good king. And he really enjoyed his work. He just didnt want to give it up or feel threatened. He just wanted to be as revered as toothless. He wanted to be known as a great king, but he knew he didnt go about it the right way.

During the Night Hookfangs descendant came back. He said that Akeno and Kaina have been going around finding dragons. Kaina, and other dragons like the rumble horn have really good sense of smell. And so shes been flying around, and has been leading other dragons back. Along with a few of the other dragons. So the me and Tanjiro can focus on slaying demons. And so far. Shes brought back 12 different dragons. I smiled glad that she has done some more good. Then I remembered i should get back to tanjiro. But, i wanted to stay a bit longer. I was laying down in there cave. Just doing nothing. It felt nice honestly. "Oh, did he tell you, or show you?" My dad asked. "What?" I asked looking at him. He began moving his back dorsal scales. "Whoa what? You can do that?" I asked. Then my mom and sister did too. "Yeah.... I forgot to mention it. But, i couldn't do it myself." Toothless said. "Come here." My mom said. "Toothless had this done. By hiccups mom. But we found a way years ago." My mom said. "Lay down. And hold still." She said. I laid my head down, with my legs spread out. My sister started laughing. "What?" I asked. "You just look super funny right now." She said laughing. With toothless laughing as well. "Shut up man. You had his mom do this." I said. He just kept laughing. "You can see him?" My mom asked. I lifted my tail."i have his crystal in my tail. And hiccups crystal is with my tanjiro. Ive been able to see him since i got my tail." I said.

"Well, i guess it make sense. You guys are a lot like." My mom said. I felt her claw trail my little head scales. She then placed then right behind my head on my neck. She then used top part and pushed down gently, twisting her wrist. I felt a little crack, and slowly got to my feet shaking back and forth, feeling my spines splitting. All the way down my back and tail. I shook my head and body again. I looked back. "It helps with making tight turns." My dad said. I looked back and opened and close them. I smiled. "This is so cool." I said. I got down in a playing stance in-front of my sister, and opened then. She did the same. "Oh, i should show you how to cloak." Toothless said. I stopped and looked at him. "Cloak?" I asked. "Yeah. Now that you can do that. Learning to cloak is next up." Toothless said. "Oh, yeah. We new toothless could. But we haven't had a reason too. So maybe it'd be good for you to learn." My dad said. "But can i try these out first?" I asked toothless. "Sure, meet me by the entrance." He said and left. I looked back. "Thanks guys." I said. "Of course sweety." My mom said.

I jumped out of there cave and opened them. I immediately felt a different. I felt more agile. I got some speed, and took turns way faster, and i felt faster too. I practiced all the way until it got to the entrance. "Up here." Toothless said, i saw a thunder storm. "Im glad its raining." He said. "Oh shoot. Your saddle. Maybe talk to Mr. Muramasa. Having a saddle made from your scales would help it cloak." He said. I was a little disappointed. "But, we can try." He said. We flew off into the storm. "Ok. Just watch me." He said. He closed his eyes, and opened his dorsal spines, he charged a blast while roaring loadly. The insides of his dorsal spines glowed blue, and lightning was sparking around his body. Then just before he shot lighting from the clouds went to him charging him more. Then after a bright flash, he was gone. I stopped and looked around. "Whoa, that was cool!" I said, then from behind me, his cloaking wore off with lighting showing again.