Back for a visit.

The next morning.
I woke up, to my whole body sore. I looked over to tanjiro. He tries to sit up. "Yeah, that's not happening." He said, and laid back down. I then noticed something under my wing. I looked and saw Nezuko curled up. Oh my god!!! She so cute.

"Ahh, to much cuteness. I'm gonna, pass out." Tanjiro said and pretended to faint. I nudged him and he laughed and pet my head. "I know I should get up, but I hurt all over." He said. He tried to sit up again. I helped him up. "Thanks bud." He said. Nezuko moved and went up to tanjro. "Morning Nezuko. Sleep well?" he asked. Nezuko hugged him. He smiled and hugged back. Nezuko looked back at me. She reached her hand no out. I inched over and she pet my head. I purred a little bit.

"What should we do today? Other than rest. Ow." Tanjro said. Hmm.... 10 to 15 days. I don't think.... I looked at my tail fin. He could make me some gear. I mean we're officially demon slayers, we're gonna need some stuff. Well atleast, maybe I do. I wonder what he's been up to for the last two years. The door opened. "Good morning." Urokodaki said. "Good morning." Tanjro said. Nezuko looked at him. "What is your plan for today?" He asked. "Um, I was hoping on resting a bit more. Unless you have a plan Y/N." Tanjro said. I nodded. "Oh you do? What are we gonna do?" Tanjro asked. I looked at the tail. We're gonna see Mr. Muramasa.

After we got up, and ate. We went outside, and stretched. "Gotta, ow keep, oww. Flexible.... Ahh!" Tanjro said as he stretched. We finished stretching and Tanjro put my tail on. "We'll be back later." He said and waved urokodaki waved back. I got up into the sky. "Ok. Where are we headed?" Tanjro asked. I looked around. Ok..... I'm trying to remember. Oh it was this way. I turned and flew a little faster. I looked down. Ok there's that......... the mountain............the forest, oh. There it is. I looked down to a house with a tree a single tree next to it. I flew down. I could see someone outside the house. I landed close to the tree, as the person hadn't noticed me. "Who is that? They person who made your tail?" Tanjro whispered. He got off. I then moved around the side of the house. I then made signals telling Tanjro to talk to him. Tanjro looked at me weird but got it. "Um, hello. Sir." He said. "Oh, why hello. What brings you here?" Mr. Muramasas voice carried. "I was just walking by and wanted to offer you help if you need it." Tanjro said. "Oh, why yes. Can you bring that out. It is quiet heavy." Tanjro looked at something in the side of the house. "Ok." He grabbed it. "Oh, I'll help." Mr. Muramasa said.

I couldn't see what they were doing, so I moved quietly so I could. I then looked what they had pulled out. Mr. Muramasa... they had pulled out a wood carving of me. It was the same height, length, and build. "Wow, that..." Tanjro started. "Oh, well thanks sunny." Mr. Muramasa said. "Here I'll get you-" he turned around and saw me. His eyes widened, he dropped the tool in his hand. "Oh..." he said. He almost fell. "Sir." Tanjro caught him. "I- I thought you'd never come back." Mr. Muramasa said. I walked over as he place his hands on my head. His eyes were watering. "Oh, how I've missed you." He said. I smiled and nudged him a little bit. "Oh! This is perfect timing!" He said. We went over to the carving. "Ever since you left, I've been tinkering. I didn't think you would come back. But in the off chance you would, this would be done for you." He said coming out the side part of the house with what looked like clothes. He set them on the sculpture. And that's when I realized.

"I made you a saddle!" he said. I went over and sniffed it. "I had to take it apart because of the rain a few nights ago, and also took a break. But its all hand made, and by yours truly." He said. Tanjro looked at the saddle. "Oh, yeah. I didn't catch your name my boy." He said. "Tanjro Kamado sir." He said. "Kamado. I heard about that. I'm so sorry." Mr. muramasa said. Tanjro nodded. "Do you know what happened? All I heard is that they had been.." Mr. Muramasa started. "It was a demon. And my sister is now one." He said, he was definitely holding back some emotions. "Those demons. I'm sorry about your sister too. Did Giyu slay it, and your sister?" He asked. "You know Tomioka?" Tanjro asked. "He's the one that brought him to me." He replied. "No. The demon was gone, and my sister is not slain. She hasn't eaten a human. In fact she sleeps instead of eating people. And I'm gonna find a cure for her." Tanjro said. Mr. muramasa looked sort of surprised. "Hmmm. Maybe I could meet her some day, or night." He said. "Maybe." Tanjro said. "Well, the saddle is just done, I just need to put it together. Say, how do you two know each other?" He asked. "We trained together. We just became demons slayers yesterday at the end of final selection. We are just waiting for my sword." He said. Mr. Muramasa eyes widened. "A demon slayer and his dragon." He said and thought for a second. "How long until your sword gets here?" He asked. "About 10-15 days." Tanjro said. "That's long enough. Ok boy. I'm gonna need your measurements." He said. "What, why?" Tanjiro asked.