To never give up.

Y/ns eyes opened, he coughed, and found his feet. He moved and pushed up, with the debris on him. Dust came down from it, and the smell of smoke hit him. Is there a fire? He pushed up, and over the debris. He shook himself. He them remembered. He made a noise, and felt for hiccups crystal. Hes had it on him the whole time. But, he hasn't come out much. Hiccup then appeared. "Hey, my crystals fine." He said with his hands up, trying to calm Y/N. They both looked onto the horrible scene.

Buildings where rubble, with fire burning on it. Smoke filled the air around the area. The district looking like hell. They heard a little chirp, and looked back. A terrible terror was flying to them. "You okay?" It asked with a higher pitched voice. "Im fine. Is everyone okay outside of the area?" Y/N asked. "Yes. Akeno sent me in to make sure you were alright." It said. "Thanks. Hang on." Y/N said and felt for hiccups crystal. Hiccup grabbed it, and put it on his paw. "Be safe." He said and disappeared into it. "Take this to Akeno. Be careful with it." Y/N said. "Okay." It said, and turned back around and flew back towards the camp. Y/N took a breath, and looked to his tail. He almost got me. He said moving his tail fin around. He huffed, and took a deep breath in. He tightened his body. He ran ahead through the rubble.

He was further away from the center where the fight was happening, or going to happen. He made his way through an area where the buildings were still standing, mostly. He crept through the alleys, and sniffed the air. He found his way to where the fire and destruction mostly was. He could smell tanjiro, and the two demons. He heard someone talking. He turned and looked. Tanjiro. He saw the demon talking to him. "And that hashira. He really was all bark and no bite. It seems the poison got to him after all. And now he's dead like the others." Y/N gripped his claws into the dirt. No... find a way to take them both down. As long as tanjiro and me are still here. We're going to fight. He slowly huffed, and walked through the rubble. He had seen the girl demon sitting on a roof top. He was going for her first. He watched his step, keeping himself quiet. He could still hear the demon talking.

"And that dragon. It seems to be apart of the demon slayers huh? It showed off with that first attack, but it knows it's only powerful in the air. Though, it did see me going for its tail. So it turned and i hit its fake. Though, that crash was rough. I doubt even it survived that." The demon said. Y/N got closer, but stopped. I'll make noise if I jumped on the roof. And i need the element of surprise. He turned back, and tried to find another way. He turned back, and looked back to the demon talking to Tanjiro. He was petting his head weirdly. Talking about nezuko. It then grabbed his hand, and broke two of his fingers. Y/N gritted his teeth. Go... help him.

"But ive got to know, how do you feel after all this? Being the only one to survive so disgracefuly?" The demon asked hitting tanjiros head. He grabbed tanjiros hair, and pulled his head around, and calling him names. "What are you gonna do? I dont know about you, but id love to see you try and cut off my head with that useless, battered, disgraceful human body of yours. Come on! Come on! Come on!" The demon yelled, and tanjiro panted. Then grabbed nezukos box and ran off.

Gyutaro, and Daki both looked a him a bit surprised. Then they both smiled, and started laughing. "Oh I see, your poor little soul got crushed at the last second huh? How disgraceful are you, i didnt think you could get anymore patheti-" Gyutaro was stopped by Y/N bitting onto his leg, and whipping him around into the rubble behind him. "Dragon! How dare you?! Daki yelled about to send an attack at him. Y/N was going to charge a blast, but quickly moved his tail as Gyutaro tried to cut off his remaining fin again. Gyutaro front flipped, and tried to kick Y/N in the head. Y/N grabbed his foot with hit teeth and was going to bodyslam Gyutaro, as Y/N got on his back legs. Gyutaro extended his arms forwards, and pulled himself up with his core. Y/N whipped his tail around, and dropped into his belly. It wont do much, but as long as... he felt a searing pain on his neck. He had been stabbed. He let go of Gyutaros tail, as the heat from the poison traveled through his body. He caught himself with his legs, and Gyutaro round house kicked him in the side into a building. Y/N gasped, underestimating his opponent.