Training?

Y/N POV
I woke up to the sound of the boy getting up. I opened my eyes. He looked at Nezuko and looked at me. "I'm going down the mountain again today. Can you watch Nezuko?" He asked. I nodded and he put his hand out. I hesitated for a second. Then I put my nose on his hand. He smiled and I laid back down next to Nezuko.

The boy left and I saw the masked man get up. He came in and checked on Nezuko. "You seem to like Nezuko. Why?" He asked me. I looked down at Nezuko. I'm not sure. I mean I've only had bad interactions with demons. I don't know. The masked man cam over to me and put my tail fin back on. "Your kind." He said. "It is said that they are the mightiest of them all. The night is dangerous. It is controlled by the demons, but the sky is your domain. You need to be able to master and control it so you too can help fight against the demons." He said and then left.

I laid my head down and thought. The sky is my domain, huh? I've only just regained my ability of flight. I need to train. Not just my body but my mind. I looked back at Nezuko. I got up and left the hut.

I looked out side and the boy and the masked man were gone. Hmm, might wait to start training until he comes back. Don't want to leave Nezuko unattended. But while I'm out here... I went behind a big bush and did my business.

I went back to Nezuko and laid back down.

After a little while the masked man came back. "Thank you for watching Nezuko. I'll take over. So you can go out." He said. I nodded and went out. I looked up to the grey colored sky. I took I a deep breathe. I looked at the tail fin and moved it. Here we go. I stretched my wings and got ready to fly. I looked over at a big tree. Hmmm

I climbed up the tree to the biggest branch. I looked out. Being high up I could see the hills and valleys. Wow.. I jumped off the branch. I felt the cold air hitting my face. I slowly let my wings out and felt them catch the air. I leveled out. I moved my tail wing in various ways. Ok. So if I want to bank left... I rotated my torso and motioned my wings. I began to bank left. The sky might me my domain. But I have to master to how be in that domain. Demons have mastered how to live at Night, they have for centuries. I began to lost altitude. I flapped my big wings gaining it back. Whoo! And in order to master the sky, I need to train.

I kept gliding, looking for that lake. Wait a minute. What if the same techniques that the demon slayers use, I can. I mean, Giyu was super strong. And he's merely a human. If I can learn how they are able to make them selves that strong, then I'll really be able to do anything.

I landed having found the lake. I took a drink of the ice cold water, then looking at my reflection. I am the last descendant of toothless. His blood runs through me. And he was the strongest night fury. He unlocked a power that no other night fury's have. I looked around and dove my head in the water, pulling out a fish.

You gulped it down. Still thinking about toothless. You looked at the water seeing the sky reflecting off it. "That's my favorite part." You looked over to see another Night fury. "W-What?" You said. "The reflection on the water. If you get the right angle.." He angled his head to the waters level. "You get some stunning visuals." He said, you just stood there.you haven't seen another night fury in years. "Who.. who are you?" You asked. He looked at you."who do you think?" He said and showing his tail. One of the wings was a fake. You gasped. "Toothless!" You said. He smiled. "Yep." He kept looking at the waters reflections. "H-How! You died hundreds of years ago!" You said. "Hmmm, more or less." He said. You just looked at the dragon. Who is the all mighty toothless, and he's just chill that he's right in front of you. "How are you-" "Alive? I'm not." He said. "That crystal in the wing. It came from a special place in the hidden world. It is said that the souls of dragons can be imprinted on what ever crystal they chose to hold when they die." Toothless said. "So, I'm seeing your spirit?" I asked. "Yes. You are my last descendant. When I died, I had made a promise to whom ever is the last dragon to carry my blood. I will be there to guide them." He said.