35. Surgeon of Death

"Aruna, will you feel cold when you have a flame behind you?" Usopp asked.

"My flame only keeps my back warm but not my legs and my arms so I will still feel cold," I answered him.

After a while, Luffy seemed to notice someone so he yelled at the person, "Tra-guy!" He waved at him. "You know him?" I asked. "Yup, I was saved by him during the Paramount War."

Luffy ran to him and greeted him. "Mugiwara-ya. If you want to give your thanks, then that's no need to do it. We are enemies after all." The man said coldly.

"I know. But still, you saved me. I own you. Shishishi!" Luffy said with a wide grin. "Oi, Luffy let's go! The Marines are here!" Usopp called him back. That time we realised a marine was lying on the ground. "That's smoke-guy!"

"Who is that?" I asked.

"We met that marine during our journey in Alabasta. Never knew he would keep tracking us to the New World." Robin answered me.

The Tra-guy pointed in a direction and said, "The one you're looking for is there."

"Thanks!" After Luffy came back to us, we continued our way to the location where Tra-guy mentioned.

We arrived at the area and noticed Franky was hitting Nami on the head, "Oh no, he is dead." I said.

"Our bodies were switched because of that Tra-guy!"

"Trafalgar Law, he is a Warlord now," Robin said.

"What?! Tra-guy becomes a Warlord?!"

"He became the Warlord during the two years. It said he handed 100 hearts of pirates to the marine to become the Warlord." Robin explained to us.

"Woah, that's kinda uhm... weird? Disgusting? I don't know." I said.

"So who is who?"

Franky pointed himself, "I'm Nami. That Sanji is Chopper, Franky is inside Chopper's body and Sanji is inside mine." Franky (Nami) explained.

Suddenly, a samurai with only a head and legs without the body running around happily said "My legs are back!"

"Oh, so that's his legs." I said then the samurai suddenly looked at me alertly, "You! Why are you here!"
"What? What are you talking about? I was here all day."

"No! Don't you try to fool me! You had worked under Kaido a long time to rule over Wano!" The samurai said angrily.

"Wait, you mean Albe- no, King?"

"Oi samurai, I think you mistaken her with someone else. This is Aruna-chan in our crew." Nami (Sanji) said.

I nodded my head, and said, "I think you mean King who is in Wano because he is the only Lunarians beside me and he is working under Kaido."

"If that's so, apologies for my words. Because when I thought about them, I was too angry as they had our people become slaves."

"I know, I apologize for his action. Although I know it will not calm your anger, I still hope you accept it."

"No, is not your fault after all. And sorry for my late introduction, I'm Kinemon, I'm here to find my son named Momonosuke." The samurai answered.

"Aruna-san, from what I heard you had found another Lunarian named King right? Are you willing to fight him if we meet the next time since we are enemies after all?" Robin asked.

"Of course, I will fight him. If I can't lay a hand on him, then I will just let someone else fight him, don't worry." I said with a smile. Meanwhile, Brownbeard explained his situation, about the Master who saved them and cooperated with the Warlord, Law to give them new legs so they could walk again.

"Now where is Kinemon?"

"He left after I told him I saw a body near the lake," Brook said. So Nami (Sanji), Zoro, and Brook went out to look for Kinemon.

A gasp is heard from Sanji (Chopper), "What happened, Chopper?"

"Brownbeard, what is your Master gave to these children?"

"Master saved these children from their illness."

"No! This is the drug! Only a few selected doctors had this. Master gave this drug as a form of candy to keep them running away from him." Chopper explained.

The children began to beg Luffy to give them the candies, "No, Choper said the candies are not good for you. Listen to him, he is our ship doctor." But the children went violent and started attacking us. Usopp fires the sleeping smoke at the children. Luffy decided to find Master, a name known as Clown Ceaser, and the rest of us stayed to guard the children.

Franky decided to chain them to prevent them from going on rampage again.