5. Rest

Aruna POV

We arrived at the sacrificial altar surrounded by a lot of shark-infested clouds.

"So we arrived at the Upper Yard?" I asked.

"I think so. I think we had become the sacrifice for God." Robin answered. "I think we should explore the island to see if we can find something useful."

After some discussion, Chopper stayed to guard the ship. "You guys want me to carry to fly over there?" Nami nodded her head desperately and Robin also accepted it. "How about you Zoro?" I asked while carrying the two in my arms.

"Is too embarrassed to carry by a woman. Besides I have something to try." He said and grabbed a vine. "Oh is that so? Fine." Then I flew over to the land and turned back to look at Zoro. He cleared his throat and swung over here like a Tarzan. I guess that's just boys.

We looked around the land, and Nami suddenly found a ruin at the cliff of the island. Zoro and Robin seem also to recognize the ruin. "What is this?" I asked them. They explained to me before they came up to the Skypiea, that there is also another house that looks the same as this but only has half of it.

"So the ruin here is the other half of the house." I looked at it said. Robin nodded her head and said, "Means Upper Yard is part of Jaya Island, it is the location of the gold city mentioned in the book, Liar Noland's Tale. The island was launched into the sky by a knock-up stream.

Then we went back to the altar but could not find Chopper after Nami called out at him. "Oi Chopper, you're there, right? Answered us!" Zoro yelled at the ship.

And a small figure appeared, "No...Nothing happened." That's Chopper. I quickly grabbed the other three and flew back to the ship although Zoro struggled to come down from me. At the same time, Luffy and the group also came back already.

At night, we discussed what we had found out. Luffy said that they had beaten a priest when passing one of the ordeals. Chopper said he had blown the whistle and the old knight came and rescued him from one of the priests. They also mentioned the priests had something called Mantra that could predict our movement.

'Oh, so the sky people also know Observation Haki but with a different name. ' I thought to myself.

After the discussion, we had our dinner together and Luffy suggested we have a bonfire to celebrate.

Then a group of wolves approached us and via Chopper translation, the wolf's leader said they wanted to chase us away but Nami sent a hit to the wolf. The duo stared at each other and they seemed to reach some agreement. So the wolves join us in the celebration and dance with the group.

I was sitting beside Robin and the old knight was finally awake from his injury. He explained why the Upper Yard is called the sacred place as the sky treasure the dirt and soil, they called them Vearth, which can rear plant life much better than cloud can.

The next day

The group is divided into two, Nami, Usopp and Sanji take the old knight out of the Upper Yard and the rest of the group goes to the city.

Aruna POV

We followed Robin and walked to the south to find the treasure that Nami told us. I got down from the sky and landed, "Ah too many trees around here, is hard to fly." I complained and planned why don't just chop down the tree here so I can fly freely?

"Use your feet and walk like us. Don't be lazy." Zoro said. I just glared at him and continued walking behind Robin. Then I noticed Chopper had looked behind a few times.

"Hey Chopper, what's wrong? Why do you keep looking behind?" Zoro asked the reindeer doctor. "Nothing."
Then Luffy also noticed something behind us, "Hey, that's a weird-looking pattern tree trunk moving there." We all turned around and realized the tree trunk was a giant snake then we started dodging its venom.

And we all separated, but luckily I was with Robin.