Chapter 9: Kidnapped in an RV

December 2026
Suddenly everything electronical in the RV turned on, and the whole RV started rattling. "Shit! What the fuck?" Jacob yelled pulling away from kissing Diane, getting off the bed to look out the window to see what was wrong, then there was a bright flash of light, Skylar flinched at the light. "What the hell was that?" Skylar yelled rubbing his eyes as he was about to put his slippers on but then the RV started levitating like it was being pulled up. Stacy shrieked as there were orange, red and white flashing lights.

Suddenly there was a hissing sound, a white fume billowed from below the doorframe, Stacy started coughing and wheezing "I feel tired..." Stacy mumbled "Please stay awake!" Diane cried as she tried to stop Stacy from breathing it in but she passed out too.

When they woke up, they were all wearing a white cotton two piece pajama set with white cotton underwear and they all had shock collars on.
(...)
Stacy woke up after being sprayed by the spider. She noticed she was in a different room, but she still had the shock collar on from earlier, and she was wearing pink cotton two piece pajamas with pink socks

When she looked at the window she saw there was a golden eye. She shrieked, crawling off the bed, she heard a giggle come from the giant. "Perfect, she's awake mother! Momma she's awake!!" The female voice yelled as she heard footsteps come in, Stacy whimpered hiding under the bed. She saw the wall open and she heard the mother ask "Where'd she go Mary?" Stacy covered her mouth sobbing.

"She was right there!" She snapped. She picked up the bed, "Oh" The mother mumbled as she grabbed Stacy gently and giggled looking at her. "Also watch this!" Mary chuckled as he pulled out a remote control and pressed a button that made the shock collar zap her, Stacy yelped in pain, almost falling, but The Mother put her back in the 2nd floor bedroom and closed the wall "Okay monitor her, I'm cooking breakfast" The Mother said, leaving the room. Stacy peeked out the window and noticed Mary was too busy playing video games to even care. She took that chance to find somewhere to hide, she sobbed as she ran into the basement and into the laundry room, she hoped this would be a good hiding spot.

She hid in a small room underneath the stairwell. Stacy knew she couldn't run, so she accepted her fate.